Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Christina Davis's Discussions (156)

Discussions Replied To (97) Replies Latest Activity

"But this protest also calls for no more stop and search - which is a complete non-st…"

Christina Davis replied Jun 28, 2020 to Black Lives Matter - Locally

56 Jul 3, 2020
Reply by John D

"No, faded one  was the one I was referring to Hugh, I thought it looked wooden but t…"

Christina Davis replied Jun 27, 2020 to Review of monuments, building, place and street names in Haringey

71 Jul 3, 2020
Reply by Crouchhall

"OMG, don't even suggest it, Hugh. He just might you know! Ejiofor Drive - imagine. …"

Christina Davis replied Jun 27, 2020 to Review of monuments, building, place and street names in Haringey

71 Jul 3, 2020
Reply by Crouchhall

"I'm definitely all for the police chasing and catching drug dealers of whatever colo…"

Christina Davis replied Jun 26, 2020 to Black Lives Matter - Locally

56 Jul 3, 2020
Reply by John D

"Actually I'm just about to email Haringey Council about this very review and apologi…"

Christina Davis replied Jun 26, 2020 to Review of monuments, building, place and street names in Haringey

71 Jul 3, 2020
Reply by Crouchhall

"I got all excited for a moment there. I thought you meant their other veggie Indian…"

Christina Davis replied Jun 12, 2020 to Jai Krishna is back open for takeaways!

2 Jun 12, 2020
Reply by Pavlos

"Not sure what comms are like in academies. I can only talk about St Mary's which is…"

Christina Davis replied Jun 5, 2020 to School opening plan in Haringey - who's calling the shots?

24 Jun 7, 2020
Reply by Kate Smith

"Comms is key. I know exactly what my son's day will look like. He goes in for four d…"

Christina Davis replied Jun 5, 2020 to School opening plan in Haringey - who's calling the shots?

24 Jun 7, 2020
Reply by Kate Smith

"As far as I can tell from my own personal experience it's the headteachers. My son a…"

24 Jun 7, 2020
Reply by Kate Smith

"The victim has now been named by the police as Chad Gordon. Quote from the news rele…"

Christina Davis replied May 20, 2020 to Young Man Shot Dead in Harringay

10 May 30, 2020
Reply by Bob Ruggles

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service