Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Katrina Gajewska's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"You're both welcome to come along. This is not about LF, this is about Oxfam support…"

Katrina Gajewska replied May 31, 2013 to Fun campaign stunt in Muswell Hill - help Oxfam and meet Lynne Featherstone MP!

6 May 31, 2013

"Hi Thank you for your comment, I understand your concerns. I can assure you that thi…"

Katrina Gajewska replied May 31, 2013 to Fun campaign stunt in Muswell Hill - help Oxfam and meet Lynne Featherstone MP!

6 May 31, 2013

"Please note that the location of the stunt has changed! It's not in Alexandra Palace…"

Katrina Gajewska replied May 30, 2013 to Fun campaign stunt in Muswell Hill - help Oxfam and meet Lynne Featherstone MP :)

5 May 30, 2013
Reply by Katrina Gajewska

"In front of Alexandra Palace - I will get more details soon. :)"

Katrina Gajewska replied May 10, 2013 to Fun campaign stunt in Muswell Hill - help Oxfam and meet Lynne Featherstone MP :)

5 May 30, 2013

"Dear all, You no longer need to collect a ticket for the event - just turn up early…"

Katrina Gajewska replied Mar 5, 2013 to The Oxfam Hunger Banquet

1 Mar 5, 2013

"Dear all, The introduction meeting will be held this Monday at 6.45pm, probably at…"

Katrina Gajewska replied Feb 3, 2013 to The Hunger Banquet (Oxfam) - let's get involved!

5 Feb 3, 2013

"I will contact all volunteers at the beginning of February to schedule a meeting. Pl…"

Katrina Gajewska replied Jan 29, 2013 to The Hunger Banquet (Oxfam) - let's get involved!

5 Feb 3, 2013

"Dear Michele, We don't have a specific date yet (it depends on a few things we're so…"

Katrina Gajewska replied Jan 29, 2013 to The Hunger Banquet (Oxfam) - let's get involved!

5 Feb 3, 2013

"Dear all, Please let me know if you'd like to attend, so that I get a rough idea of…"

Katrina Gajewska replied Dec 24, 2012 to Lynne Featherstone MP meeting at Oxfam shop Wood Green

1 Dec 24, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service