Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

pamish's Discussions (3,152)

Discussions Replied To (2854) Replies Latest Activity

"But unless I've read it wrong, they tried to open a new surgery at the new towers at…"

pamish replied Oct 8, 2014 to Lammy writes about GP provision in the borough

22 Oct 9, 2014
Reply by matthew cuthbert

"Yep, don't tackle unless you are younger, fitter and knife-proof.  But you probably…"

pamish replied Oct 7, 2014 to Bikes stolen - Hewitt Road Friday night/sat morning

10 Oct 7, 2014
Reply by pamish

"Commiserations.  Any idea how they got through your more than adequate security?  I…"

pamish replied Oct 5, 2014 to Bikes stolen - Hewitt Road Friday night/sat morning

10 Oct 7, 2014
Reply by pamish

"See, the rain did stop. "

pamish replied Oct 5, 2014 to Wards Corner exhibition today

3 Oct 11, 2014
Reply by Robert Pike

"OK, dear Green candidates (and other party members?) what do you think are the local…"

pamish replied Oct 3, 2014 to How can we get our local politicians and other public servants to post regularly in this forum?

145 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"There are plenty of Green 'issues' around the borough that I'd like to hear what the…"

pamish replied Oct 3, 2014 to How can we get our local politicians and other public servants to post regularly in this forum?

145 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"If StAnns is seriously under review, why don't they grasp the nettle and build a pro…"

pamish replied Oct 2, 2014 to St Ann's Hospital: Will Ed Miliband step in to shore his promise to protect the NHS ?

45 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by matthew cuthbert

"Best tree planting time is when they are just asleep, late October /November.  If th…"

pamish replied Oct 2, 2014 to "A new pocket park between Alllison Rd and St Anne's Rd, providing a calm spot to rest from the bustle of Green Lanes"

34 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Velo

"Are there any councils that use open forums well?  This one pays lip service to the…"

pamish replied Sep 29, 2014 to How can we get our local politicians and other public servants to post regularly in this forum?

145 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"LBH has been usingYoutube since 2009 for its PR, how could I have missed it?  But it…"

pamish replied Sep 29, 2014 to How can we get our local politicians and other public servants to post regularly in this forum?

145 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service