Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Clive Carter's Discussions (3,936)

Discussions Replied To (3627) Replies Latest Activity

"I intend to visit again on Sunday (at the Wood Green venue) to check to see if a ref…"

Clive Carter replied Oct 11, 2014 to Alexandra Palace would like to invite you to visit an exhibition on the Heritage Lottery Fund project at Alexandra Palace

24 Oct 16, 2014
Reply by Alan Stanton

"ACCORDING to the opening times published near the ice rink last Saturday, the last o…"

Clive Carter replied Oct 10, 2014 to Alexandra Palace would like to invite you to visit an exhibition on the Heritage Lottery Fund project at Alexandra Palace

24 Oct 16, 2014
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Daniela, I would also suggest you consider The GIMP. With version 2.8, it is now mor…"

Clive Carter replied Oct 7, 2014 to Dreamweaver and Photoshop for Mac needed

6 Oct 7, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

"Joe, I don't assert that, I was just drawing attention to the Govia boss's comments…"

Clive Carter replied Oct 4, 2014 to Our railway service: the comforting promise of easy standing!

13 Oct 11, 2014
Reply by Gordon T

"I WON'T comment on the claim that local Councillors show disdain for the Community t…"

Clive Carter replied Oct 3, 2014 to Our Cllrs Show Further Disdain for the Community They Represent

16 Oct 4, 2014
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

"DETAILS of the Application on LBH's site are here. Under delegated powers, the origi…"

Clive Carter replied Sep 30, 2014 to Public Hearing: the Highgate Bowl: today (Tuesday)

1 Sep 30, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

"THANKS for the link to the Telegraph article that I read with interest. I was struck…"

Clive Carter replied Sep 26, 2014 to Lethargic Policing By Bonkers Boris

6 Sep 27, 2014
Reply by Mr Wodjacallim

"I not only came across a grocery item that was well beyond its sell-by date, but con…"

Clive Carter replied Sep 26, 2014 to Out of date food challenge

18 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by Hugh

"THIS is disappointing especially when one considers the wide public relief that a ne…"

Clive Carter replied Sep 25, 2014 to Ersan Video Corner

202 Aug 7, 2015
Reply by redbluetwenty2

"Milton Resident, late this afternoon and early this evening, Highgate Ward's three C…"

Clive Carter replied Sep 23, 2014 to Fortnightly Rubbish Collection in Milton Road N6

90 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service