Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Carol Tennant's Discussions (156)

Discussions Replied To (145) Replies Latest Activity

"I happen to know Niloufar a little, and I know that she has developed quite a few la…"

Carol Tennant replied Jan 9, 2014 to Planning Application for New House on Hewitt

35 Apr 10, 2014
Reply by Tris

"Phoned Pete this morning, and he turned up about 2 hours later. Currently replacing…"

Carol Tennant replied Jan 7, 2014 to Pete the leak Dr - Marvellous Plumber!

9 May 11, 2014
Reply by empyrean_aisles

"I know Deborah (she's speaking at the WI in January). I will ask her!"

Carol Tennant replied Dec 31, 2013 to Anyone know what used to occupy this plot behind Conway Road?

51 Feb 6
Reply by John Shulver

"I've obviously intrigued you, Hugh! But that aerial photo reveals something very int…"

Carol Tennant replied Dec 31, 2013 to Anyone know what used to occupy this plot behind Conway Road?

51 Feb 6
Reply by John Shulver

"I know, right? With luck someone will see this and it will ring a bell..."

51 Feb 6
Reply by John Shulver

"It was definitely one building before the developer got to it. I wish I had a pictur…"

Carol Tennant replied Dec 30, 2013 to Anyone know what used to occupy this plot behind Conway Road?

51 Feb 6
Reply by John Shulver

"That's the one - it used to be quite pretty, as I say, with red brick and lovely met…"

Carol Tennant replied Dec 30, 2013 to Anyone know what used to occupy this plot behind Conway Road?

51 Feb 6
Reply by John Shulver

"I've got a question for you all: I live around the corner from the old fire station…"

51 Feb 6
Reply by John Shulver

"Not very pretty! But sounds very tasty..."

Carol Tennant replied Nov 6, 2013 to Trees at the top of Warham Rd

8 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Chris Setz

"In passing this morning, I think I noticed an orange berried tree opposite the trees…"

Carol Tennant replied Nov 6, 2013 to Trees at the top of Warham Rd

8 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Chris Setz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service