Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

OneWomanAndHerDog's Discussions (272)

Discussions Replied To (220) Replies Latest Activity

"It will depend on what type of rose it is (climbing, rambler, shrub etc), but you ca…"

OneWomanAndHerDog replied Jan 3, 2017 to Pruning roses...help please

5 Jan 20, 2017
Reply by JJ B

"Well done for photographing this Justin. I'd be livid if one of those dogs was mine.…"

OneWomanAndHerDog replied Dec 6, 2016 to Urgent: Local dog- walker(s) appears to have bitten off more than they can chew - do you recognise these dogs?

46 Jan 10, 2017
Reply by Sharon

"Hi Jodi, for some reason I didn’t get a notification about this until this weekend -…"

OneWomanAndHerDog replied Dec 5, 2016 to FREE! heavy duty boxes, bubble wrap and packing paper

2 Dec 5, 2016
Reply by OneWomanAndHerDog

"Its a little bit away, but you could contact the Fellowship House in Hampstead Garde…"

OneWomanAndHerDog replied Nov 7, 2016 to Venue to hire with a kitchen

4 Nov 7, 2016
Reply by Betty Careless

"Can she do any other days, John? "

OneWomanAndHerDog replied Oct 24, 2016 to Excellent Cleaner Available

16 Mar 5, 2017
Reply by John D

"A friend of mine, a nurse for MSF who is coming to London to do some more studying,…"

OneWomanAndHerDog replied Sep 11, 2016 to Beautiful furnished apartment available on the top floor of a quiet family house

5 Oct 18, 2016
Reply by Greg Rejmer

"Hi, I'm sorry, but we are going to have to let this one pass. Good luck selling it.…"

OneWomanAndHerDog replied Sep 9, 2016 to Fire Pit/BBQ for sale £30 (see pics)

5 Sep 9, 2016
Reply by TopGunner

"Hi, we would be interested. We could collect it in the evening (after 8pm) or a week…"

OneWomanAndHerDog replied Sep 7, 2016 to Fire Pit/BBQ for sale £30 (see pics)

5 Sep 9, 2016
Reply by TopGunner

"Hi. My husband just called on his way to the station to say that there is a ginger c…"

OneWomanAndHerDog replied Aug 8, 2016 to FOUND! Thank you! Re: Ginger Cat with no collar missing from Cavendish Road N4

14 Aug 18, 2016
Reply by Anna Barrett

"I don’t recall exactly, Lisa, £7:50/£8? It tasted wonderful, really rich and flavour…"

OneWomanAndHerDog replied Jun 3, 2016 to Amazing brunch at Moka

5 Jun 11, 2016
Reply by Cat

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service