Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

John McMullan's Discussions (8,382)

Discussions Replied To (8198) Replies Latest Activity

"A friend of mine cycles in from Hatfield. It's 23 miles. A colleague at my last empl…"

John McMullan replied Feb 13, 2018 to Extended Ultra Low Emissions Zone proposals - chance to comment

19 Feb 14, 2018
Reply by EyeSpy

"Well my point is that anywhere you can get on your motorbike, I can get on my bicycl…"

John McMullan replied Feb 13, 2018 to Extended Ultra Low Emissions Zone proposals - chance to comment

19 Feb 14, 2018
Reply by EyeSpy

"Needed = wanted if you're talking about the North Circular thank you very much."

19 Feb 14, 2018
Reply by EyeSpy

"Are you saying that you generated no exhaust fumes? Are you saying that it was worth…"

19 Feb 14, 2018
Reply by EyeSpy

"Except for the exhaust fumes you generated."

19 Feb 14, 2018
Reply by EyeSpy

"It works yes. It would also be more efficient to have a shorter exhaust pipe so I do…"

19 Feb 14, 2018
Reply by EyeSpy

"The electricity goes into a battery and it can come out again if the car is plugged…"

19 Feb 14, 2018
Reply by EyeSpy

"Congratulations. I think you neglected to tell the developers that we're leaving the…"

John McMullan replied Feb 13, 2018 to Haringey Heartlands & the Moselle Brook - Councillors discover a river runs through it.

4 Feb 16, 2018
Reply by Peter Corley

"Well there has been a LOT of dishonesty, even fraud, from the HDV lot. More than eno…"

John McMullan replied Feb 12, 2018 to Response to the Royal Court of Justice's judgement following a judicial review of the Haringey Development Vehicle

33 Feb 15, 2018
Reply by Zena Brabazon

"This is wrong. The people on the estate have been hoodwinked by a very coy consultat…"

John McMullan replied Feb 12, 2018 to Response to the Royal Court of Justice's judgement following a judicial review of the Haringey Development Vehicle

33 Feb 15, 2018
Reply by Zena Brabazon

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service