Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Chris Setz's Discussions (983)

Discussions Replied To (908) Replies Latest Activity

"Apparently not enough people care what happens, so the Council do whatever they see…"

Chris Setz replied Oct 14, 2011 to Consultation outlines interim character of Hornsey Town Hall Plaza

6 Oct 14, 2011
Reply by Clive Carter

"Jean Roberts, noted Cody expert and owner of www.sfcody.org.uk has passed this to an…"

Chris Setz replied Oct 5, 2011 to Anyone know what this object in Alexandra Park is?

22 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Chris Setz

"The Foundation is dedicated to every aspect of kites http://www.drachen.org. A websi…"

Chris Setz replied Oct 4, 2011 to Anyone know what this object in Alexandra Park is?

22 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Chris Setz

"I think there may be a chance to influence Sainsburys if they decide to build here -…"

Chris Setz replied Oct 3, 2011 to Movement to reuse Hornsey Baths for the Community

4 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Chris Setz

"Call for volunteers: I've stepped forward to offer help where I can and I encourage…"

Chris Setz replied Oct 3, 2011 to Movement to reuse Hornsey Baths for the Community

4 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Chris Setz

"It was in the Palace Park - the Friends of the Park have a wealth of archive materia…"

Chris Setz replied Oct 3, 2011 to Anyone know what this object in Alexandra Park is?

22 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Chris Setz

"I only know because I went on a wonderfully-led walk by the Friends of the Park - fu…"

Chris Setz replied Oct 3, 2011 to Anyone know what this object in Alexandra Park is?

22 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Chris Setz

"It's the tether for the box-kite entertainments that were held there before the Firs…"

22 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Chris Setz

"Harringay Bridge advert possibility?   "

Chris Setz replied Jul 8, 2011 to You gotta smile :-)

6 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Chris Setz

"iPads don't run Adobe Flash (many, many websites use Flash). Apple seem to hate Adob…"

Chris Setz replied Jul 2, 2011 to iPads for Councillors

17 Jul 2, 2011
Reply by Chris Setz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service