Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Bob Lindsay-Smith's Discussions (139)

Discussions Replied To (135) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Michael - it's a wonderful spoof of some of the TPA headlines. I think though…"

Bob Lindsay-Smith replied Jun 8, 2015 to Assets of Haringey Council (allegedly)

22 Jun 12, 2015
Reply by James R Grinter

"I agree that we need more detail before judging whether it is sensible for a council…"

Bob Lindsay-Smith replied Jun 7, 2015 to Assets of Haringey Council (allegedly)

22 Jun 12, 2015
Reply by James R Grinter

"It's not impossible - the idea was being considered mainly for two sets of disused t…"

Bob Lindsay-Smith replied Mar 8, 2015 to Could underground cycling ever come to our bit of Green Lanes?

15 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Bob Lindsay-Smith

"Ah, that could explain it. Thank you. I enjoyed reading your account of Hornsey Loco…"

Bob Lindsay-Smith replied Jan 31, 2015 to Childhood Memories - 4 - From My Window

11 May 9, 2022
Reply by Caroline Moon

"These are fascinating memories, Stephen! One question comes to mind to ask you: as y…"

Bob Lindsay-Smith replied Jan 31, 2015 to Childhood Memories - 4 - From My Window

11 May 9, 2022
Reply by Caroline Moon

"I worked at STC in New Southgate (who made telephone exchanges for what was original…"

Bob Lindsay-Smith replied Jan 30, 2015 to Dialling with Letters - Harringay's Old Telephone Exchanges

20 Apr 20, 2015
Reply by Martin (Woodside)

"It is a wonderful place, judging by the photos on this thread. I've just seen this w…"

Bob Lindsay-Smith replied Jan 27, 2015 to Inside Hornsey Town Hall- beautiful municipal spaces

24 Jan 27, 2015

"Thank you, Tee. As I understand it, if you became a community interest company, that…"

Bob Lindsay-Smith replied Dec 20, 2014 to Focus groups on health and social care issues in London - participants needed urgently

4 Dec 20, 2014

"Your courses look interesting. I do not clearly understand though from your website,…"

Bob Lindsay-Smith replied Dec 20, 2014 to Focus groups on health and social care issues in London - participants needed urgently

4 Dec 20, 2014

"If the current management wanted to stick it out and did not hand the keys back on 3…"

Bob Lindsay-Smith replied Dec 3, 2014 to Revamp planned for Chestnuts Community Centre

23 Dec 10, 2014
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service