Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Seema Chandwani's Discussions (428)

Discussions Replied To (378) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Lydia Thank you very much for the psychodynamic assessment. I know you are busy…"

Seema Chandwani replied May 8, 2014 to Political Parties Posting on HoL in the Run-up to Local Elections

75 May 21, 2014
Reply by matthew cuthbert

"Dear Jerry Your "example" of MY post on MY Twitter not related to local politics, pe…"

Seema Chandwani replied May 8, 2014 to Political Parties Posting on HoL in the Run-up to Local Elections

75 May 21, 2014

"My Uncle (Narendra) actually meant... "fuking stolen by rich thugs" (He is getting t…"

Seema Chandwani replied May 8, 2014 to Banksy Protest Mural Appears in Wood Green

5 May 8, 2014
Reply by Narendra Makanji

"I thought that too Anne... But including Stroud Green not Seven Sisters...? Maybe I…"

Seema Chandwani replied May 6, 2014 to Political Parties Posting on HoL in the Run-up to Local Elections

75 May 21, 2014

"To be fair, he makes some valid points about how personal things are getting between…"

Seema Chandwani replied May 6, 2014 to Political Parties Posting on HoL in the Run-up to Local Elections

75 May 21, 2014

"Hi Jerry, In response to your specific points: You don't have to stand anywhere wit…"

75 May 21, 2014

"Story of my life TBD... One day I'll find my Hugh Hefner of Haringey...! :("

Seema Chandwani replied May 6, 2014 to Finsbury Park Concerts: May and July 2014

14 May 9, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

" It's ok Sharon, whatever I have to say... I've a feeling you'll say what I am think…"

75 May 21, 2014

"Wife? WIFE??? WIFE!!!!   First Alan Stanton and now OAP... I need a rich old man to…"

Seema Chandwani replied May 6, 2014 to Finsbury Park Concerts: May and July 2014

14 May 9, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

"This is soooo unfair....! #Gagged  Disclaimer: I am a Tesco's Clubcard Holder."

75 May 21, 2014

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service