Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

ant's Discussions (960)

Discussions Replied To (823) Replies Latest Activity

"So should we make one? Some sort of more traditional residents association structure…"

ant replied Sep 15, 2012 to Council announces £300,000 for 'traffic calming" in 'The Gardens' area of Harringay

69 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by TBD

"I've talked to Hackney and they say they got similar feedback regarding the Town and…"

ant replied Sep 12, 2012 to Could Haringey Council be persuaded to bring Hackney's pioneering play streets scheme to our roads?

46 May 29, 2013
Reply by Paul W

"Googling i found a story about the Hackney play streets scheme with an email contact…"

ant replied Sep 11, 2012 to Could Haringey Council be persuaded to bring Hackney's pioneering play streets scheme to our roads?

46 May 29, 2013
Reply by Paul W

"When i asked about it Haringey didn't yet have TPSOs, they said we'd have to use the…"

ant replied Sep 11, 2012 to Could Haringey Council be persuaded to bring Hackney's pioneering play streets scheme to our roads?

46 May 29, 2013
Reply by Paul W

"Yep, I know the diff btw the DIY Streets and the TPSOs. Anyway I do think play days…"

46 May 29, 2013
Reply by Paul W

"This came up a few month ago, here, and i asked the council about it, but it didn't…"

46 May 29, 2013
Reply by Paul W

"What about bigger temporary signs just up for while the market is actually on at som…"

ant replied Sep 11, 2012 to Daily Telegraph rates Harringay Market one of best in London

18 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Jessica

"Alan, no one is proposing that Harringay residents use the timed collection points a…"

ant replied Sep 9, 2012 to Is 'Bin Alley' the best solution for our recycling?

87 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Salsa

"Hi Alan, I'm a little disappointed with that reply, you've just said on this thread…"

ant replied Sep 8, 2012 to Is 'Bin Alley' the best solution for our recycling?

87 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Salsa

"So i've just tried that and it works. Put my kitchen bin contents in a black rubbish…"

ant replied Sep 8, 2012 to Is 'Bin Alley' the best solution for our recycling?

87 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Salsa

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service