Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ruth's Discussions (1,762)

Discussions Replied To (1567) Replies Latest Activity

"If you could send me Marice's email would be good. Ta Jessica. "

Ruth replied Jun 6, 2014 to Jam (and other!) jars again

7 Jun 6, 2014
Reply by Jessica

"I'm leading a quiet life now OAE here in Harringay….. just the occasional spat here…"

Ruth replied Jun 5, 2014 to Don't Blame the Council, it's China's Fault

83 Jun 5, 2014
Reply by HarringayBirder

"Actually OAE, hate to tell you but some of that Beijing granite didn't survive the t…"

Ruth replied Jun 5, 2014 to Don't Blame the Council, it's China's Fault

83 Jun 5, 2014
Reply by HarringayBirder

"hi there, I remember that. Is it still the case that you can drop off at Earl Haig b…"

Ruth replied Jun 5, 2014 to Jam (and other!) jars again

7 Jun 6, 2014
Reply by Jessica

"Thanks for response! I would prefer they went for jam/chutney making as then there i…"

Ruth replied Jun 5, 2014 to Jam (and other!) jars again

7 Jun 6, 2014
Reply by Jessica

"Yes, realised Rotherham got a UKIP council. Still not convinced that many people, wh…"

Ruth replied May 30, 2014 to The People of Haringey have made their horrendous mistake. After a week's reflection, why haven't they all resigned in shame?

34 May 30, 2014
Reply by Ruth

"I'll have to wait for a social scientific survey to be conducted that explores links…"

Ruth replied May 30, 2014 to The People of Haringey have made their horrendous mistake. After a week's reflection, why haven't they all resigned in shame?

34 May 30, 2014
Reply by Ruth

"Thanks for that tip! I've already chucked them now sorry to say. Next time I have a…"

Ruth replied May 30, 2014 to Recycling old audio cassette cases

4 May 30, 2014
Reply by Ruth

"I accidentally did that…..oops... and liberated Wales too. I guess that is what 19th…"

34 May 30, 2014
Reply by Ruth

"It's always so far down everyone's lists! If we were called Great Britain, would be…"

34 May 30, 2014
Reply by Ruth

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service