Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Marian Leatherby's Discussions (202)

Discussions Replied To (171) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi DuraLenka sorry, have been away.  Intend to try out the printer again today or to…"

Marian Leatherby replied Oct 2, 2018 to Printer not working yet to diagnose they recommend a .exe download

7 Oct 3, 2018
Reply by Marian Leatherby

"Replying to Justin: Print driver only installed for the first time a few days ago! B…"

Marian Leatherby replied Sep 23, 2018 to Printer not working yet to diagnose they recommend a .exe download

7 Oct 3, 2018

"O OK I get that.  Thank you very much, that helps a lot. The printer is very wierd a…"

Marian Leatherby replied Sep 22, 2018 to Printer not working yet to diagnose they recommend a .exe download

7 Oct 3, 2018

"Thanks very much Hugh.  I'll check the weee thing out. The recycling centre seem to…"

Marian Leatherby replied Sep 3, 2018 to old computer hardware: how to dispose of?

9 Sep 3, 2018

"O no! The WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment) bank on Endymion Road is…"

Marian Leatherby replied Sep 3, 2018 to old computer hardware: how to dispose of?

9 Sep 3, 2018

"Hm.  No doubt some technology whizard would be able to fix both these things, which…"

Marian Leatherby replied Aug 21, 2018 to old computer hardware: how to dispose of?

9 Sep 3, 2018

"O I can't possibly pass up the opportunity to use this facility."

Marian Leatherby replied Aug 21, 2018 to old computer hardware: how to dispose of?

9 Sep 3, 2018

"Thank you John, I appreciate it."

9 Sep 3, 2018

"Yes, I recommend Mark on 07973 179610. A very nice, reliable local man who's been do…"

Marian Leatherby replied Aug 17, 2018 to Know a good moving company?

2 Feb 14, 2020
Reply by Rachel

"Hi Liz I am very interested in the Epson printer, my brilliant old one has stopped w…"

Marian Leatherby replied Jul 29, 2018 to 2 printers to give away

2 Jul 29, 2018
Reply by Liesbeth de Block

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service