Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Karen Alexander's Discussions (934)

Discussions Replied To (754) Replies Latest Activity

"Here is the decision in full: Decision: The Chair MOVED a motion that the decision…"

Karen Alexander replied Jun 28, 2011 to Another Call-in - Older Person's Drop-in Centres

8 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Karen Alexander

"Just returned from the Overview & Scrutiny Call-in meeting regarding the closure…"

Karen Alexander replied Jun 27, 2011 to Another Call-in - Older Person's Drop-in Centres

8 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Karen Alexander

"I don't know the answer to that Matt but I will find out."

Karen Alexander replied Jun 24, 2011 to Another Call-in - Older Person's Drop-in Centres

8 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Karen Alexander

"The current situation with the Willoughby Road Drop-in Centre is that the council do…"

Karen Alexander replied Jun 21, 2011 to Another Call-in - Older Person's Drop-in Centres

8 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Karen Alexander

"Matt, this decision would affect the Willoughby Road Centre.  Cllr David Schmitz has…"

Karen Alexander replied Jun 20, 2011 to Another Call-in - Older Person's Drop-in Centres

8 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Karen Alexander

"Liz, thank you for organising this meeting with Veolia - it was incredibly useful an…"

Karen Alexander replied Jun 16, 2011 to Any comments for my meeting with Veolia managers tomorrow?

47 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Karen Alexander

"As promised, here is the decision in full:- The Chair MOVED a motion that the decis…"

Karen Alexander replied Jun 9, 2011 to Closure of Childrens Centres - Call-in Scrutiny Meeting

16 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Alan Stanton

"The Call-in on the decision to close four childrens centres across the borough was s…"

Karen Alexander replied Jun 9, 2011 to Closure of Childrens Centres - Call-in Scrutiny Meeting

16 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Alan Stanton

"I don't believe that any of the centres should be closed and as a Tottenham councill…"

Karen Alexander replied Jun 5, 2011 to Closure of Childrens Centres - Call-in Scrutiny Meeting

16 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Absolutely agree with you Alan, councils can't spend money they don't have but they…"

Karen Alexander replied Jun 4, 2011 to Closure of Childrens Centres - Call-in Scrutiny Meeting

16 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service