Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Clive Carter's Discussions (3,936)

Discussions Replied To (3627) Replies Latest Activity

"Stephen now election campaigning is over, surely there's less need for hyperbole, es…"

Clive Carter replied May 9, 2015 to What happened?

39 May 9, 2015
Reply by John D

"Agree too. Greens and UKIP should make common cause on PR. Five million-odd votes be…"

Clive Carter replied May 8, 2015 to What happened?

39 May 9, 2015
Reply by John D

"I'VE CONVERTED the Judgement web page into a PDF file that may be conveniently downl…"

Clive Carter replied May 6, 2015 to Judgement day … on Magistrates and LBH

43 Sep 3, 2015
Reply by Clive Carter

"Billy, today I've seen one instance of Labour's "Correction" statement. It was perso…"

Clive Carter replied May 6, 2015 to Hornsey & Wood Green election candidate to issue retraction letter after publishing … a lie

72 May 8, 2015
Reply by David Barry

"I'VE JUST had a call from Paul Nicolson following Judgement at the High Court this m…"

Clive Carter replied May 6, 2015 to Judgement day … on Magistrates and LBH

43 Sep 3, 2015
Reply by Clive Carter

"Hannah, Eugene has claimed that this passes itself off as a message from "the Greens…"

Clive Carter replied May 6, 2015 to Hornsey & Wood Green election candidate to issue retraction letter after publishing … a lie

72 May 8, 2015
Reply by David Barry

"Mr Salmond – or whatever your full real name may be – I note that you launch this pe…"

72 May 8, 2015
Reply by David Barry

"Philip, so you're the guy with the Hummer ?!"

Clive Carter replied May 6, 2015 to parking near Harringay Station

9 May 6, 2015
Reply by stuart

"Eugene, thanks for posting this. I hadn't seen this leaflet before, but it makes goo…"

72 May 8, 2015
Reply by David Barry

"Agree with the points you make, FPR. How easily people forget the dangerous situatio…"

Clive Carter replied May 5, 2015 to Just saw Steve Coogan with Catherine West at Wood Green

54 May 12, 2015
Reply by Hugo

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service