Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Antoinette's Discussions (2,267)

Discussions Replied To (2176) Replies Latest Activity

"Come, come, Coco!  You can do it!  Half of it's about confidence.  I think Hendon is…"

Antoinette replied Jan 4, 2017 to Best place in North London to take a driving test

18 May 5, 2021
Reply by Sixfaces

"You have to go and view them at the Council's offices - they aren't published online…"

Antoinette replied Jan 4, 2017 to Planning enforcement notice

7 Jan 5, 2017
Reply by JB

"It's Antoinette, and I was just providing one example that sticks in my mind of the…"

Antoinette replied Jan 3, 2017 to Locals Call for Haringey to Give Residents Vote on all Major Development Proposals

17 Jan 9, 2017
Reply by pamish

"And if the Council had to bow down to residents' comments (as seen for an applicatio…"

Antoinette replied Jan 3, 2017 to Locals Call for Haringey to Give Residents Vote on all Major Development Proposals

17 Jan 9, 2017
Reply by pamish

"I would imagine you're looking at a day's labour plus materials for something like t…"

Antoinette replied Jan 2, 2017 to Some idea of a cost to move radiators?

6 Jan 4, 2017
Reply by Anka

"Development would grind to a total halt and I think you know in your heart of hearts…"

Antoinette replied Jan 2, 2017 to Locals Call for Haringey to Give Residents Vote on all Major Development Proposals

17 Jan 9, 2017
Reply by pamish

"How about training to be a Samaritan? You would quite literally be a life saver. The…"

Antoinette replied Jan 2, 2017 to A commission into loneliness

6 Jan 2, 2017
Reply by Antoinette

"Are you allowed to vote in Germany? In theory my mother could vote in Belgium but do…"

Antoinette replied Jan 2, 2017 to ID for voting? What do people think?

76 Jan 7, 2017
Reply by Sarah

"How utterly ludicrous. An election every time a new development is planned?"

Antoinette replied Jan 2, 2017 to Locals Call for Haringey to Give Residents Vote on all Major Development Proposals

17 Jan 9, 2017
Reply by pamish

"Wouldn't having all that information in one easily hackabe location (because let's f…"

Antoinette replied Jan 2, 2017 to ID for voting? What do people think?

76 Jan 7, 2017
Reply by Sarah

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service