Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Clive Carter's Discussions (3,936)

Discussions Replied To (3627) Replies Latest Activity

"Alan, to return to the original subject briefly, I reckon that your party's local le…"

Clive Carter replied Jun 12, 2015 to Haringey Labour Leader comments on the appeal of Zac Goldsmith

40 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by Clive Carter

"Hi Karen; did you see yesterday's by-election result for Waddington South? It was a…"

Clive Carter replied Jun 12, 2015 to Haringey Labour Leader comments on the appeal of Zac Goldsmith

40 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by Clive Carter

"Ben, my personal view is that, if we really need additional airport capacity in the…"

Clive Carter replied Jun 11, 2015 to Haringey Labour Leader comments on the appeal of Zac Goldsmith

40 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by Clive Carter

"Matthew, as an aside, I learnt recently that Lotus' first administrative office was…"

Clive Carter replied Jun 9, 2015 to DEMOLITION OF THE HISTORIC LOTUS SHOWROOM IN HORNSEY

12 Jun 12, 2015
Reply by John D

"Thanks for the link Pam. The conduct of Haringey is quite selfish about their "asset…"

Clive Carter replied Jun 8, 2015 to Falling on deaf ears

10 Jun 8, 2015
Reply by John D

"As a general principle, I'm not "keen" to hand over income from the Council. However…"

Clive Carter replied Jun 8, 2015 to Falling on deaf ears

10 Jun 8, 2015
Reply by John D

"Michael the background – as I'm sure we all know – is that more cuts are on the way…"

Clive Carter replied Jun 8, 2015 to Assets of Haringey Council (allegedly)

22 Jun 12, 2015
Reply by James R Grinter

"I cannot place these assets, but nothing from our Charitable Trust ought to be inclu…"

Clive Carter replied Jun 7, 2015 to Assets of Haringey Council (allegedly)

22 Jun 12, 2015
Reply by James R Grinter

"No, one station south! Its a building a short way south of the southern-most entranc…"

Clive Carter replied Jun 2, 2015 to TONIGHT | a general meeting | Friends of Finsbury Park

2 Jun 2, 2015
Reply by Clive Carter

"I under their leadership is temporarily in the hands of Harriet Harman; with comrade…"

Clive Carter replied Jun 1, 2015 to Any one know of a taxi firm willing to take women in Labour to the hospital?

15 Jun 1, 2015
Reply by pamish

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service