Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

maggie's Discussions (1,399)

Discussions Replied To (1321) Replies Latest Activity

"The number of dogs walked by one person is a concern. On Hampstead Heath it is suppo…"

maggie replied Dec 7, 2016 to Urgent: Local dog- walker(s) appears to have bitten off more than they can chew - do you recognise these dogs?

46 Jan 10, 2017
Reply by Sharon

"Well done guys, to get a glowing review from Mr Rayner is praise indeed. Can't wait…"

maggie replied Dec 4, 2016 to Sambal Shiok at Blend

6 Dec 10, 2016
Reply by Penny A

"I agree Shef does a lot behind the scenes, and 'in front' too, however I am annoyed…"

maggie replied Dec 4, 2016 to Who has permission to trade and to place tables and chairs on the pavement on Green Lanes?

36 Dec 6, 2016

"Yes I was also annoyed by Shef giving fulsome thanks to Green Lane Traders and our w…"

maggie replied Dec 3, 2016 to Who has permission to trade and to place tables and chairs on the pavement on Green Lanes?

36 Dec 6, 2016

"Zac Goldsmith was an Independant and unoficial Tory/ UKIP candidate. The Conservativ…"

maggie replied Dec 2, 2016 to Wake up to Zexit

4 Dec 2, 2016
Reply by maggie

"Burgeoning cafe culture is the plus side however trying to navigate past boards, cra…"

maggie replied Dec 2, 2016 to Who has permission to trade and to place tables and chairs on the pavement on Green Lanes?

36 Dec 6, 2016

"Thank you admin for blurring/ anonymising the photo; I still think that showing some…"

maggie replied Dec 2, 2016 to

just now

"The community needs seats and also public toilets. If there is anti social behaviour…"

just now

"Please remove the photo asap. It is totally wrong to take a photo of someone who is…"

just now

"Is there time to mount a "save our seat" campaign?"

maggie replied Nov 29, 2016 to

just now

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service