Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Friends of Railway Fields's Discussions (140)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Peter, I'll be emailing everyone tomorrow to arrange some training etc. C"

Friends of Railway Fields replied Mar 9, 2012 to Butterfly spotters wanted!

4 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Friends of Railway Fields

"Brilliant, thanks Peter - I'll email you direct to discuss."

Friends of Railway Fields replied Mar 7, 2012 to Butterfly spotters wanted!

4 Mar 9, 2012

"Thanks Stephen! Glad you enjoyed! We were so lucky! Never seen so many butterflies!!…"

Friends of Railway Fields replied Aug 1, 2011 to What did you think of last Saturdays Friends of Railway Fields Butterfly Day?

4 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by John McMullan

"We are having a butterfly day to celebrate Love Parks Week! Saturday 30th 12-4pm and…"

Friends of Railway Fields replied Jul 6, 2011 to Love Parks Week 23-31 July

1 Jul 6, 2011

"Thanks Stephen, glad you enjoyed!"

Friends of Railway Fields replied Jun 16, 2011 to What did everyone think of David Bevans walk around Railway Fields last night?

3 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Inkjetpack

"Aw thank you Mary, what lovely comments! We hope to have a greater at our next event…"

Friends of Railway Fields replied Apr 4, 2011 to What did you think of last Saturdays Friends of Railway Fields Spring Launch?

8 Apr 4, 2011

"Thanks Glynn, its really nice to know you enjoyed yourselves! Just think of all the…"

Friends of Railway Fields replied Mar 29, 2011 to What did you think of last Saturdays Friends of Railway Fields Spring Launch?

8 Apr 4, 2011

"Hi Rob,   Hopefully we will see you at a future event! Keep an eye out or join our p…"

Friends of Railway Fields replied Mar 28, 2011 to What did you think of last Saturdays Friends of Railway Fields Spring Launch?

8 Apr 4, 2011

"Hi Osbawn,   Im glad you came and enjoyed the park. I think your suggestion of a 'me…"

Friends of Railway Fields replied Mar 28, 2011 to What did you think of last Saturdays Friends of Railway Fields Spring Launch?

8 Apr 4, 2011

"Hi Dave,   Im Faye, the chairperson of the Friends of Railway Fields (off Green Lane…"

Friends of Railway Fields replied Mar 19, 2011 to I'm looking for somewhere to keep bees

30 Sep 19, 2011

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service