Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Lesley G's Discussions (186)

Discussions Replied To (167) Replies Latest Activity

"I saw this place open a couple of weeks ago. It's quite big, a double shop and goes…"

Lesley G replied May 1, 2014 to New Polish "delicatessan" on Wightman Road

7 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by JoeW

"I'm sure I heard something a while back about Noel Park being awarded a grant for im…"

Lesley G replied Apr 16, 2014 to Big issue suggests Noël park is going to be up for 'discussion'.

27 Apr 26, 2014
Reply by Alan Stanton

"My GP is fine. DR Ansari, 618 Green Lanes. Single GP practice. Reception staff are v…"

Lesley G replied Apr 14, 2014 to Need a new doctor - my GP practice is impossible

59 May 29, 2014
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

"There's no such thing as 'Harringay Council', that's why!"

Lesley G replied Jan 19, 2014 to It's interesting that when I google 'Harringay', Harringay Online appears before Harringay Council...

11 Jan 24, 2014
Reply by sam_b

"Just to say that this is referring to the new Kervan Gokyuzu restaurant in Wood Gree…"

Lesley G replied Jan 17, 2014 to Gokyuzu wins "Studentbeans" award for new kebab restaurant!

1 Jan 17, 2014
Reply by Lesley G

"Just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to those of you who have donated gifts!  "

Lesley G replied Dec 13, 2013 to Can you help with Christmas gifts for torture survivors?

13 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by Lesley G

"LOL, yes that's true, not the cheapest place. The Wood Green High Rosd guy will be…"

Lesley G replied Dec 6, 2013 to Any suggestions where to get a Christmas tree in or near Wood green ?

8 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by JohnT

"They are usually for sale on Wood Green High Road, Brampton Road junction. If you w…"

Lesley G replied Dec 5, 2013 to Any suggestions where to get a Christmas tree in or near Wood green ?

8 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by JohnT

"Ah that would be fab, thank you!"

Lesley G replied Dec 4, 2013 to Can you help with Christmas gifts for torture survivors?

13 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by Lesley G

"Thanks Brando, that would be really good of you. If you find anything, please email…"

Lesley G replied Dec 1, 2013 to Can you help with Christmas gifts for torture survivors?

13 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by Lesley G

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service