Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Clive Carter's Discussions (3,936)

Discussions Replied To (3627) Replies Latest Activity

"No Stephen, I'm aware of that. There cannot be any doubt that this massive, successf…"

Clive Carter replied Jul 2, 2015 to Haringey Labour Leader comments on the appeal of Zac Goldsmith

40 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by Clive Carter

"Incremental Heathrow expansion is about short-medium term gain and profit. At some p…"

Clive Carter replied Jul 2, 2015 to Haringey Labour Leader comments on the appeal of Zac Goldsmith

40 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by Clive Carter

"Stephen I take your point about the origins of Heathrow. However I have to wonder if…"

40 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by Clive Carter

"ALTHOUGH Cocktail (http://www.maintain.se/cocktail/) may not have a big effect on yo…"

Clive Carter replied Jul 2, 2015 to Mac message says "start up disc is full" stressing me out!

4 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by Clive Carter

"Narendra, I agree with the points made in this interview with the Mayor of London."

Clive Carter replied Jul 1, 2015 to Haringey Labour Leader comments on the appeal of Zac Goldsmith

40 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by Clive Carter

"Thanks Ben, received and understood. -- IMO, for Heathrow to be even further expande…"

Clive Carter replied Jul 1, 2015 to Haringey Labour Leader comments on the appeal of Zac Goldsmith

40 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by Clive Carter

"No; if you use my email address that is: clive.carter@haringeylibdems.org I will get…"

Clive Carter replied Jun 30, 2015 to Haringey Labour Leader comments on the appeal of Zac Goldsmith

40 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by Clive Carter

"Ben, sounds like tomorrow, the Airports Commission will recommend Heathrow airport f…"

Clive Carter replied Jun 30, 2015 to Haringey Labour Leader comments on the appeal of Zac Goldsmith

40 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by Clive Carter

"I haven't looked up Regulation 34, but I sat through the Hearing. My general impress…"

Clive Carter replied Jun 30, 2015 to Judgement day … on Magistrates and LBH

43 Sep 3, 2015
Reply by Clive Carter

"Hannah, I'm not offering and not least because I'm not a mechanic! I learnt the basi…"

Clive Carter replied Jun 30, 2015 to Mechanic/car expert - needed to look at car before buying

5 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by Hannah Richardson

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service