Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Clive Carter's Discussions (3,936)

Discussions Replied To (3627) Replies Latest Activity

"JJ, it's deja vu again! Here was some of the reaction back in 2007, when money appea…"

Clive Carter replied Aug 5, 2015 to Are Residents and community groups being short-changed?

35 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by Clive Carter

"No: Objectors do not, will not and cannot receive advice from planning departments,…"

Clive Carter replied Aug 3, 2015 to Are you being Pestered By Campaign Phonecalls from councillors?

31 Aug 4, 2015
Reply by John McMullan

"Alan your quote above from Council PR reminded me of the script from Apple's ad aire…"

Clive Carter replied Aug 1, 2015 to Are Residents and community groups being short-changed?

35 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by Clive Carter

"Agree Alex, though 'vile' is a little too strong. Ugly, amateur or unfortunate is I…"

Clive Carter replied Aug 1, 2015 to Are Residents and community groups being short-changed?

35 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by Clive Carter

"The new HK airport replaced the need to land at the hair-raising old Hong Kong airpo…"

Clive Carter replied Jul 31, 2015 to Travel advice please-London to New Zealand

17 Aug 31, 2015
Reply by Philip

"I've made this journey numerous times, though not recently. Doing it in one go, whic…"

Clive Carter replied Jul 31, 2015 to Travel advice please-London to New Zealand

17 Aug 31, 2015
Reply by Philip

"Alan, forgot to say, like your lyrics. Could you come up with a re-fresh of the Coun…"

Clive Carter replied Jul 31, 2015 to Are Residents and community groups being short-changed?

35 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by Clive Carter

"Alan, meet article! (link at top): I was never great at maths but according to my ca…"

Clive Carter replied Jul 31, 2015 to Are Residents and community groups being short-changed?

35 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by Clive Carter

"Er, no JJ ! The squashed-spider logo is in my opinion, ugly and is surely the least…"

35 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by Clive Carter

"YOU've highlighted the best bit Alan. With that single sentence, the Council's PR sp…"

35 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by Clive Carter

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service