Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Liz's Discussions (7,805)

Discussions Replied To (5170) Replies Latest Activity

"Perhaps John should retitle this discussion, Anti social behaviour in Harringay sinc…"

Liz replied Mar 6, 2008 to Anti social behaviour in Harringay (was Young people living on the ladder in HMOs)

31 Mar 9, 2008
Reply by Anette

"Ah the Green Lanes strategy group. Then we'll never know what they action they have…"

Liz replied Mar 6, 2008 to Two More Councillor Responses on the Survey

1 Mar 6, 2008
Reply by Liz

"You can talk privately on this site and Glyn always responds, or you could just ring…"

Liz replied Mar 6, 2008 to Have Your Say with Harringay Ward Safer Neighbourhood Team

18 Mar 7, 2008
Reply by Alison P

"That's just what I said in the LCSP posting..."

Liz replied Mar 6, 2008 to Just Been to the Gardens Residents' Association Meeting

6 Jun 1, 2008
Reply by Sapphireblue

"Thank you Karen. I kind of thought that you worked asa team but I have mainly dealt…"

Liz replied Mar 5, 2008 to Carolyn Baker Responds to the Resident's Survey

7 Mar 5, 2008
Reply by PeterPiper

"Have dispatched email. Let us know if you get many as a result of the site."

Liz replied Mar 5, 2008 to Have Your Say with Harringay Ward Safer Neighbourhood Team

18 Mar 7, 2008
Reply by Alison P

"Indeed it is. I have a copy on order and will read in depth. One question. Who is we?"

Liz replied Mar 5, 2008 to A Local Charter for Harringay - Thank you Hazel Blears

6 Mar 20, 2008
Reply by Liz

"I find your account of the councillor in the checkout queue extraordinary. What shoc…"

Liz replied Mar 5, 2008 to Carolyn Baker Responds to the Resident's Survey

7 Mar 5, 2008
Reply by PeterPiper

"I didn't include names as some of the people are on this site but you would be corre…"

Liz replied Mar 5, 2008 to Response by the Haringey Federation of Residents' Associations to Haringey Council's Statement of Licensing Policy (2008)

7 Mar 5, 2008
Reply by Liz

"This is yet another group I have never heard of! I know I am new to this 'local acti…"

Liz replied Mar 5, 2008 to Response by the Haringey Federation of Residents' Associations to Haringey Council's Statement of Licensing Policy (2008)

7 Mar 5, 2008
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service