Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Karen Alexander's Discussions (934)

Discussions Replied To (754) Replies Latest Activity

"Fippo, would you be able to forward me these two clips please.  I want to forward th…"

Karen Alexander replied Mar 19, 2013 to HGVs - Enforcement of the weight limit on Wightman and ladder roads

274 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Bulent Ozlem

"I have had a lengthy telephone conversation with the manager at Jewsons on Wightman…"

Karen Alexander replied Mar 19, 2013 to HGVs - Enforcement of the weight limit on Wightman and ladder roads

274 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Bulent Ozlem

"Great news.  I have had confirmation today that the bin has been removed by Veolia.…"

Karen Alexander replied Mar 18, 2013 to Commercial waste bin in Lothair Road North/Green Lanes

5 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by Karen Alexander

"Yes, sorry, I forgot to mention Jewsons.  I'll talk to enforcement again and see wha…"

Karen Alexander replied Mar 18, 2013 to HGVs - Enforcement of the weight limit on Wightman and ladder roads

274 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Bulent Ozlem

"This is excellent - gets over the access issue for dustcarts and fire engines (I pre…"

Karen Alexander replied Mar 17, 2013 to HGVs - Enforcement of the weight limit on Wightman and ladder roads

274 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Bulent Ozlem

"Thanks Nicolas.  Cllr Schmitz did pass me your concerns.  I will continue to pass on…"

Karen Alexander replied Mar 17, 2013 to HGVs - Enforcement of the weight limit on Wightman and ladder roads

274 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Bulent Ozlem

"Thanks, thats really helpful.  I have again asked the council to pay a visit to the…"

Karen Alexander replied Mar 17, 2013 to Commercial waste bin in Lothair Road North/Green Lanes

5 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by Karen Alexander

"Clive, I have been liaising with Richard Simon and Lewis Taylor at Haringey on this…"

Karen Alexander replied Mar 17, 2013 to Shout out for Claire!

2 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Clive Carter

"Response from Gary as follows:- Haringey can only use footage for enforcement which…"

Karen Alexander replied Mar 13, 2013 to HGVs - Enforcement of the weight limit on Wightman and ladder roads

274 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Bulent Ozlem

"Gary Weston, the council officer dealing with this said that if we provide registrat…"

Karen Alexander replied Mar 13, 2013 to HGVs - Enforcement of the weight limit on Wightman and ladder roads

274 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Bulent Ozlem

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service