Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

paddyk's Discussions (138)

Discussions Replied To (106) Replies Latest Activity

"Ghastly places, MS, Primark and TK. In TK you might strike lucky but more likely you…"

paddyk replied Oct 3, 2015 to M&S Wood Green Closes its Doors for the Last Time

29 Jun 9, 2019
Reply by Gordon T

"I was stopped wheeling my push bike through to the back door once, was a bit discomb…"

paddyk replied Oct 2, 2015 to M&S Wood Green Closes its Doors for the Last Time

29 Jun 9, 2019
Reply by Gordon T

"Best thing about the place for me - you could scoot through the shop to the back doo…"

29 Jun 9, 2019
Reply by Gordon T

"The cycle scheme devised by the former mayor, and subsequently managed by Boris and…"

paddyk replied Oct 2, 2015 to A Piccadilly Line Link for Harringay, Green Lanes Station?

40 Oct 3, 2015
Reply by StephenBln

"Thanks for that - thats exactly whats needed. So if its already been implemented els…"

paddyk replied Oct 2, 2015 to A Piccadilly Line Link for Harringay, Green Lanes Station?

40 Oct 3, 2015
Reply by StephenBln

"The wood Green regeneration has been a dissapointment, one weedy  tree outside Turnp…"

40 Oct 3, 2015
Reply by StephenBln

"I havent been to Everyman cinemas for a while. From what I recall they are a bit pri…"

paddyk replied Oct 2, 2015 to A Peek Inside the New Everyman (ex-Odeon) in Muswell Hill

38 Oct 2, 2015
Reply by paddyk

"Cant say i ever liked the place. A good replacement maybe Waitrose with John Lewis w…"

29 Jun 9, 2019
Reply by Gordon T

"you can retrofit slimline double glazed units to original windows. perhaps the guy m…"

paddyk replied Apr 22, 2015 to Sash window repairs/replacement

8 Apr 22, 2015
Reply by Tris

"I would repair the wood, make good and repaint. The original windows are always nice…"

paddyk replied Apr 17, 2015 to Sash window repairs/replacement

8 Apr 22, 2015
Reply by Tris

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service