Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Antoinette's Discussions (2,267)

Discussions Replied To (2176) Replies Latest Activity

"What a total non story"

Antoinette replied Mar 7, 2017 to "BABY P COUNCIL BOSS' SEX PICS Haringey council manager in charge of protecting children at Baby P scandal council caught sending saucy snaps from its office TOILETS"

16 Mar 8, 2017
Reply by Hugh

"I think we all understand exactly what's going on here."

Antoinette replied Mar 7, 2017 to recommended for plumbing and heating

12 Dec 1, 2017
Reply by Lala

"Time to talk rent controls."

Antoinette replied Mar 6, 2017 to Why is Haringey Council not enshrining the rights of tenants in the HDV?

37 Mar 7, 2017
Reply by Michael Anderson

"Sub-letting a council property is now an imprisonable offence - you can get up to 2…"

Antoinette replied Mar 6, 2017 to Why is Haringey Council not enshrining the rights of tenants in the HDV?

37 Mar 7, 2017

"There isn't a set amount for a 3 bed, it will vary depending on the property. In the…"

37 Mar 7, 2017

"Can we have a week off from Neil Protheroe please"

Antoinette replied Mar 5, 2017 to recommended for plumbing and heating

12 Dec 1, 2017
Reply by Lala

"Yes I realised afterwards..."

Antoinette replied Mar 4, 2017 to Housing worker returns to council job - but still has no home

4 Mar 10, 2017
Reply by Antoinette

"If you are already a home owner you can't apply for Council housing."

Antoinette replied Mar 3, 2017 to Why is Haringey Council not enshrining the rights of tenants in the HDV?

37 Mar 7, 2017

"If you had half a million you could buy a 3 bed flat and have an asset to pass on to…"

Antoinette replied Mar 3, 2017 to Why is Haringey Council not enshrining the rights of tenants in the HDV?

37 Mar 7, 2017

"My expectation is that there will be a new policy which I would like to dub "pay to…"

37 Mar 7, 2017

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service