Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Chris Setz's Discussions (983)

Discussions Replied To (908) Replies Latest Activity

"Aw come on Philip - look again at what you just wrote: >>'it's not hate that c…"

Chris Setz replied Sep 5, 2014 to David Lammy running for Labour Mayoral nomination

29 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Chris Setz

"John I feel your pain and it may be that he is a bad person but I honestly doubt it.…"

Chris Setz replied Sep 5, 2014 to David Lammy running for Labour Mayoral nomination

29 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Chris Setz

"You're so dogmatic! I first mentioned this two and a half years ago on this site and…"

Chris Setz replied Sep 5, 2014 to MI5: their current operations & the Finsbury Park Stakeholder Group

60 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Clive Carter

"Yes Hugh I meant forums in general, not only this one.  It's a weird form of experie…"

Chris Setz replied Sep 5, 2014 to Why do so few HoL members post on this site?

12 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Hugh

"Nobody should hate him - that's what's wrong.  Those who hate are attacking all of u…"

29 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Chris Setz

"Yes but if we stopped hating on public figures we'd get better ones. It demeans us t…"

29 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Chris Setz

"That's your right Sharon but he is elected to make statements about issues and to tr…"

29 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Chris Setz

"The quality of the experience is relatively poor - it's so mechanical to type into a…"

Chris Setz replied Sep 5, 2014 to Why do so few HoL members post on this site?

12 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Hugh

"Whilst venting spleen in public might do you guys some good therapy-wise, I feel har…"

29 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Chris Setz

"Thanks Clive - can you do us all a favour and shine more light on the secrecy? Argua…"

Chris Setz replied Sep 5, 2014 to MI5: their current operations & the Finsbury Park Stakeholder Group

60 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Clive Carter

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service