Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Hugh's Discussions (20,905)

Discussions Replied To (15089) Replies Latest Activity

"I suspect many people won't have read the blurb, Ben, nor does it tell the whole sto…"

Hugh replied Feb 3, 2017 to Emergent Finsbury Park Neighbourhood Forum in Harringay Land Grab

51 Feb 17, 2017
Reply by Arkady

"Thanks Ben. Your survey has three questions. of which the second is optional: What…"

Hugh replied Feb 3, 2017 to Emergent Finsbury Park Neighbourhood Forum in Harringay Land Grab

51 Feb 17, 2017
Reply by Arkady

"Thanks Ben. Your survey has three questions. of which the second is optional: What…"

Hugh replied Feb 3, 2017 to Finsbury Park Neighbourhood Plan

8 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Arkady

"I see. In that case I completely understand your affinity to Finsbury Park Town. Non…"

51 Feb 17, 2017
Reply by Arkady

"You won't get wild salmon there, but for fresh reasonably priced seafood, I strongly…"

Hugh replied Feb 3, 2017 to Is Tottenham the new Shoreditch? asks the Telegraph

23 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Lauren

"Julia, you wrote "If one lives with in the N4 post code you live in Finsbury Park".…"

51 Feb 17, 2017
Reply by Arkady

"You're far from being the only person who thinks that post codes mark out neighbourh…"

51 Feb 17, 2017
Reply by Arkady

"Yes, the whole point of this exercise is the determination of boundaries. I've alway…"

51 Feb 17, 2017
Reply by Arkady

"Starting up and running a neighbourhood forum was not remit of the GLSG and they wou…"

51 Feb 17, 2017
Reply by Arkady

"Forums are optional and many people feel they are not a helpful addition. Currently…"

Hugh replied Feb 2, 2017 to Emergent Finsbury Park Neighbourhood Forum in Harringay Land Grab

51 Feb 17, 2017
Reply by Arkady

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service