Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Chris Setz's Discussions (983)

Discussions Replied To (908) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Chris - as far as I know, the Council bought it in 1937 with the express intentio…"

Chris Setz replied Sep 9, 2014 to Can you help me Petition the Council about Hornsey Town Hall?

28 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by Chris Setz

"I  note that you intend to keep what passed between you and the Chief Exec secret -…"

Chris Setz replied Sep 8, 2014 to MI5: their current operations & the Finsbury Park Stakeholder Group

60 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Clive Carter

"We're all satirists on HoL aren't we? The lowest form of wit. >>set a tone of…"

Chris Setz replied Sep 8, 2014 to MI5: their current operations & the Finsbury Park Stakeholder Group

60 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Clive Carter

"I'm saying that you and many others think that Cllrs can do things they can't actual…"

60 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Clive Carter

"You seem to suffer from the delusion that our local Cllrs possess the power to fix t…"

Chris Setz replied Sep 7, 2014 to MI5: their current operations & the Finsbury Park Stakeholder Group

60 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Clive Carter

"You've named two people you consider war criminals - any others? Churchill, for sure…"

Chris Setz replied Sep 5, 2014 to David Lammy running for Labour Mayoral nomination

29 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Chris Setz

">> a healthy respect for democracy itself Nowhere in the contract - he doesn't…"

Chris Setz replied Sep 5, 2014 to David Lammy running for Labour Mayoral nomination

29 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Chris Setz

"One difference between us may be that I have been paid to work in large organisation…"

Chris Setz replied Sep 5, 2014 to MI5: their current operations & the Finsbury Park Stakeholder Group

60 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Clive Carter

"If you don't have time for it, it's probably not worth doing.  The 'Google Hangout'…"

Chris Setz replied Sep 5, 2014 to Why do so few HoL members post on this site?

12 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Hugh

"So, do you think a 'Ketchup Hangout' is worth a try?"

Chris Setz replied Sep 5, 2014 to Why do so few HoL members post on this site?

12 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service