Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Karen Alexander's Discussions (934)

Discussions Replied To (754) Replies Latest Activity

"Michael, thank you for this information.  As you may have seen from this site my col…"

Karen Alexander replied Oct 16, 2013 to New study on air pollution & low birthweight

11 Mar 23, 2016
Reply by tania

"Ohhh....... This conversation makes me shiver! We had problems with mice a few years…"

Karen Alexander replied Oct 14, 2013 to Sonic Mouse Repelent Kit?

37 Oct 15, 2013
Reply by Justin Guest

"The link to the consultation is now working.  Its here: http://www.haringey.gov.uk/w…"

Karen Alexander replied Oct 7, 2013 to Haringey plans to treble the number of concerts days at Finsbury Park

21 Oct 15, 2013
Reply by Adrian Hackney

"Thanks Alan - I couldn't find it on the Haringey Council website either!"

Karen Alexander replied Oct 7, 2013 to Our Haringey - new app for reporting dumped rubbish etc

46 Dec 17, 2015
Reply by Bob Lindsay-Smith

"You have to look for it in the App Store."

Karen Alexander replied Oct 7, 2013 to Our Haringey - new app for reporting dumped rubbish etc

46 Dec 17, 2015
Reply by Bob Lindsay-Smith

"I have been liaising with the local police. They are working with the transport poli…"

Karen Alexander replied Oct 6, 2013 to Why are the police and the council failing to do something about the anti-social behaviour on Duckett's Common?

34 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by friends of ducketts common

"I was just about to suggest Firkins too. We have used them and they are really good."

Karen Alexander replied Oct 6, 2013 to Chimney sweep?

6 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by Leslie

"The consultation is now on the council website but unfortunately the link seems to b…"

Karen Alexander replied Oct 4, 2013 to Haringey plans to treble the number of concerts days at Finsbury Park

21 Oct 15, 2013
Reply by Adrian Hackney

"I am not entirely sure of the answer to that Ant but I can find out.  I think it goe…"

Karen Alexander replied Oct 4, 2013 to Haringey plans to treble the number of concerts days at Finsbury Park

21 Oct 15, 2013
Reply by Adrian Hackney

"Let me know which section of the passage this is and I'll get Veolia and the council…"

Karen Alexander replied Sep 28, 2013 to Lovely, vibrant community we live in

34 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by John D

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service