Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Michael Anderson's Discussions (6,528)

Discussions Replied To (6272) Replies Latest Activity

"I did a renewal application a few weeks ago and just got someone to take my picture…"

Michael Anderson replied Feb 24, 2022 to Passport Photos

10 Feb 25, 2022
Reply by Jane Bain

"The Brendan McCarthy case would suggest that he could be prosecuted https://www.theg…"

Michael Anderson replied Feb 14, 2022 to Eunuch makers in Harringay?

29 May 9
Reply by Ozbawn

"There has been a lot of coming and going from the side entrance to the old post offi…"

Michael Anderson replied Feb 12, 2022 to Large electrical items outside the old post office

5 Feb 12, 2022
Reply by Shoshana

"Why would it be busier just because the bridge is higher?  It’s not a route that I c…"

Michael Anderson replied Feb 12, 2022 to Stop Haringey Council’s nature-wrecking bridge design on the Parkland Walk-please sign and share petition!!

24 Feb 12, 2022
Reply by Dick Harris

"I accept everything you say about the importance of Parkland Walk but the question r…"

Michael Anderson replied Feb 11, 2022 to Stop Haringey Council’s nature-wrecking bridge design on the Parkland Walk-please sign and share petition!!

24 Feb 12, 2022
Reply by Dick Harris

"I’ve been reading the comments both here and submitted to the planning application.…"

Michael Anderson replied Feb 11, 2022 to Stop Haringey Council’s nature-wrecking bridge design on the Parkland Walk-please sign and share petition!!

24 Feb 12, 2022
Reply by Dick Harris

"Done"

Michael Anderson replied Feb 8, 2022 to Questionnaire about green space in Harringay

2 Feb 8, 2022
Reply by Mira

"Thanks for the response.  "

Michael Anderson replied Feb 5, 2022 to Stop Haringey Council’s nature-wrecking bridge design on the Parkland Walk-please sign and share petition!!

24 Feb 12, 2022
Reply by Dick Harris

"I’m rather confused by this.  The bridge has to be replaced - it’s currently held up…"

Michael Anderson replied Feb 5, 2022 to Stop Haringey Council’s nature-wrecking bridge design on the Parkland Walk-please sign and share petition!!

24 Feb 12, 2022
Reply by Dick Harris

"I found a well chewed bra in my back garden once."

Michael Anderson replied Feb 4, 2022 to Foxes disapproving of my daily paper?

10 Feb 5, 2022
Reply by Paul C

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service