Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Karen Alexander's Discussions (934)

Discussions Replied To (754) Replies Latest Activity

"The LCSP would certainly be a good starting point for any new "Friends" group. I've…"

Karen Alexander replied Dec 15, 2013 to Friends of the Harringay Passage?

107 May 17, 2014
Reply by matthew cuthbert

"That's for flagging this up. I'll speak to Ian of the LCSP to see if they can offer…"

Karen Alexander replied Dec 15, 2013 to PLANNING APPLICATION FOR 4 FLATS AT 41 UMFREVILLE ROAD

8 Dec 21, 2013
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Haringey confirmed that it is Saturday 4th January and website has been amended."

Karen Alexander replied Dec 13, 2013 to Christmas Refuse and Recycling Collections

3 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by Karen Alexander

"I've just spotted an error in the dates, which were taken straight from Haringey Cou…"

Karen Alexander replied Dec 13, 2013 to Christmas Refuse and Recycling Collections

3 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by Karen Alexander

"Just to clarify, it's only half price parking Saturdays and Sundays in December. See…"

Karen Alexander replied Dec 13, 2013 to CPZ parking over the Christmas and New Year period

6 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by mrs finch

"It's half price if you pay by phone in pay and display bays in high streets. We Iwo…"

Karen Alexander replied Dec 13, 2013 to CPZ parking over the Christmas and New Year period

6 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by mrs finch

"On the back of this is an application by Live Nation for an indefinite licence to ho…"

Karen Alexander replied Dec 13, 2013 to Last chance to oppose plans for Finsbury Park becoming a major concert venue

15 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by Kit

"Just a slight correction - it's actually cabinet not full council. Here is a link to…"

Karen Alexander replied Dec 12, 2013 to Last chance to oppose plans for Finsbury Park becoming a major concert venue

15 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by Kit

"Justin, I have sent you a connection request too - I would also be v interested in y…"

Karen Alexander replied Dec 12, 2013 to French Alps Ski Apartment Availabe for Christmas- Argentiere, Chamonix Valley

6 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Justin Guest

"Justin, it looks so lovely - we haven't been skiing for about 4 years - having terri…"

Karen Alexander replied Dec 11, 2013 to French Alps Ski Apartment Availabe for Christmas- Argentiere, Chamonix Valley

6 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Justin Guest

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service