Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Alan Stanton's Discussions (6,289)

Discussions Replied To (6159) Replies Latest Activity

"Don,Yes, as you observe there's Pro-Zionist Mark Michaels. Plus of course Esther Coh…"

Alan Stanton replied Jun 24 to General Election: U.S. Journalist Chris Hedges flies in to back Blackburn candidate Craig Murray

24 Jun 28
Reply by Alan Stanton

"P.S.  I met someone who told me they were a member of Labour Friends of Israel. They…"

Alan Stanton replied Jun 23 to General Election: BBC Report on Gaza this morning

10 Jun 28
Reply by JJ B

"Bosch - Some suggestions: ● Critics might have more success persuading politicians b…"

Alan Stanton replied Jun 23 to General Election: BBC Report on Gaza this morning

10 Jun 28
Reply by JJ B

"Thanks Michael.  Nicely pointing out the profound logical flaws in a 'Whataboutery'…"

Alan Stanton replied Jun 22 to General Election: U.S. Journalist Chris Hedges flies in to back Blackburn candidate Craig Murray

24 Jun 28
Reply by Alan Stanton

"If Philip, you and I assume there is no point in talking together.  Or with "them".…"

Alan Stanton replied Jun 22 to General Election: BBC Report on Gaza this morning

10 Jun 28
Reply by JJ B

"Why ask people to play a guessing game? Is genocide a matter of games? If you have s…"

Alan Stanton replied Jun 22 to General Election: BBC Report on Gaza this morning

10 Jun 28
Reply by JJ B

"Thanks for the suggestion, Cathy.Several years ago I made a personal decision to vot…"

Alan Stanton replied Jun 21 to General Election: U.S. Journalist Chris Hedges flies in to back Blackburn candidate Craig Murray

24 Jun 28
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Today's update from "Democracy Now" website with Amy Goodman. Includes reports from…"

Alan Stanton replied Jun 20 to General Election: U.S. Journalist Chris Hedges flies in to back Blackburn candidate Craig Murray

24 Jun 28
Reply by Alan Stanton

"James H. - I suggest that fair and sensible people could take offence at much of wha…"

Alan Stanton replied Jun 20 to General Election: U.S. Journalist Chris Hedges flies in to back Blackburn candidate Craig Murray

24 Jun 28
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Thanks for reading and replying, Mark Michaels.  Special thanks for the proof-readin…"

Alan Stanton replied Jun 19 to General Election: U.S. Journalist Chris Hedges flies in to back Blackburn candidate Craig Murray

24 Jun 28
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service