Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Hugh's Discussions (20,891)

Discussions Replied To (15077) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for your interest, Zena. Any other local interest you can encourage / lead wo…"

Hugh replied May 18, 2018 to Consultation Deadline - Application for Finsbury Park Neighbourhood Forum - (including Finsbury Park)

47 Dec 1, 2018
Reply by Michael Anderson

"I'm not sure it's about people not wanting to work together. The real issue is that…"

Hugh replied May 17, 2018 to Food festival

21 May 20, 2018
Reply by Paul Harding

"I got a response from Haringey today with a link to a new web page - http://www.hari…"

Hugh replied May 16, 2018 to Consultation Deadline - Application for Finsbury Park Neighbourhood Forum - (including Finsbury Park)

47 Dec 1, 2018

"Yes, but FOFP’s stated position is that it only makes sense to include the whole par…"

Hugh replied May 16, 2018 to Consultation Deadline - Application for Finsbury Park Neighbourhood Forum - (including Finsbury Park)

47 Dec 1, 2018

"It’s interesting to note that the Highgate NF includes part of the Heath. So inclusi…"

47 Dec 1, 2018

"I looked at that briefly yesterday, Peter. Whilst I thought it might be indicative o…"

47 Dec 1, 2018

"There's a bit to read! Personally I don't mind north of the park not being included.…"

Hugh replied May 15, 2018 to Consultation Deadline - Application for Finsbury Park Neighbourhood Forum - (including Finsbury Park)

47 Dec 1, 2018

"I've now had a chance to skim the boundary survey publication and it seems that the…"

Hugh replied May 15, 2018 to Consultation Deadline - Application for Finsbury Park Neighbourhood Forum - (including Finsbury Park)

47 Dec 1, 2018

"Thank you. That's a better response!"

Hugh replied May 15, 2018 to Mayor Khan Snaps up St Ann's Site with New Land Fund

21 May 24, 2018
Reply by Jayvee

"There are three types of affordable housing - social rented (council rent levels), d…"

Hugh replied May 15, 2018 to Mayor Khan Snaps up St Ann's Site with New Land Fund

21 May 24, 2018
Reply by Jayvee

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service