Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Clive Carter's Discussions (3,934)

Discussions Replied To (3623) Replies Latest Activity

"FROZEN bank accounts were discussed at the first part of the meeting. Any absence of…"

Clive Carter replied Oct 14, 2008 to Alan Stanton asks for Charles Adje's resignation over Ally Pally (but Adje 'doesn't see why he should')

25 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

"I WILL be going along this evening to the council meeting to see if Councillor Charl…"

Clive Carter replied Oct 13, 2008 to Alan Stanton asks for Charles Adje's resignation over Ally Pally (but Adje 'doesn't see why he should')

25 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

"Totally bananas I've just got off the phone from a relation in Belgium. She claims t…"

Clive Carter replied Oct 11, 2008 to Icelandic banks - statement by the Leader of the Council

27 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Clive Carter

"It is possible that "frontline council services will not be affected", at least in t…"

Clive Carter replied Oct 10, 2008 to Icelandic banks - statement by the Leader of the Council

27 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Clive Carter

"Many thanks for this link Liz. I think the reason that they did not listen, is that…"

Clive Carter replied Oct 10, 2008 to

just now

"OF THE three Icelandic banks to which Haringey is exposed, Glitnir (LBH exposure = £…"

Clive Carter replied Oct 10, 2008 to

just now

"This outfit are obviously self-interested and I hold no brief for them. But fixed o…"

Clive Carter replied Oct 9, 2008 to The Crack Cocaine of Gambling: FOBTs; Haringey Council tolerance of gambling

2 Oct 9, 2008
Reply by Clive Carter

"Financial crisis hits [Haringey] council savings. According to Haringey’s accounts…"

Clive Carter replied Oct 9, 2008 to

just now

"Although not on this BBC list here, I could have sworn I heard LBH up for £37m on Ch…"

Clive Carter replied Oct 9, 2008 to Idiots guide wanted to the credit crises

22 Oct 11, 2008

"Anne exaggerated her income in order to persuade Andy to believe she could pay it ba…"

Clive Carter replied Oct 9, 2008 to Idiots guide wanted to the credit crises

22 Oct 11, 2008

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service