Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

John McMullan's Discussions (8,382)

Discussions Replied To (8189) Replies Latest Activity

"So the £235 figure was including installation. Ok, next question: What was the total…"

John McMullan replied Aug 3, 2014 to Cost of cycle racks in Green Lanes

69 Aug 8, 2014
Reply by James R Grinter

"He doesn't need to win or even be selected. He just needs to take the debate in the…"

John McMullan replied Aug 1, 2014 to Christian Wolmar the only 'serious' candidate for 2016 London Mayoral Election

10 Aug 7, 2014
Reply by Michael Anderson

"I'm horrified at all the photographs of injured/dead children I'm seeing on my twitt…"

John McMullan replied Aug 1, 2014 to GAZA, Haringey protest- 2nd August.

59 Aug 9, 2014
Reply by Hannah

"Very sad, hopefully they go to great lengths to find her an even better home, just l…"

John McMullan replied Aug 1, 2014 to Ten-year old takes Tottenham 'Regeneration' to task

5 Aug 2, 2014
Reply by Zena Brabazon

"I wonder if Hackney do this? *looksup* *whistles* *handsinpockets* *shufflesfeet*"

John McMullan replied Aug 1, 2014 to Haringey Council's Tottenham regeneration team has no black or ethnic minority members

26 Aug 12, 2014
Reply by Narendra Makanji

"I'm a programmer. I know what's involved and it's miles away from being in the senio…"

John McMullan replied Aug 1, 2014 to Haringey Council's Tottenham regeneration team has no black or ethnic minority members

26 Aug 12, 2014

"Programmers don't have to relate to, or make decisions on behalf of, other people."

26 Aug 12, 2014

"If there were no women there, would you say the same? If they all went to the same s…"

26 Aug 12, 2014

"Residents Associations are Evil. The council should just allocate resources fairly."

John McMullan replied Jul 31, 2014 to Residents Association for Harringay Ladder

81 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Justin Guest

"I have been tempted to be arrested but I can't really afford it in that they could k…"

John McMullan replied Jul 28, 2014 to Message for Mr McMullan - Arrest That man for Harassment

7 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by Madeline

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service