Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Seema Chandwani's Discussions (428)

Discussions Replied To (378) Replies Latest Activity

"LOOOOOOOOOL!! ironically I smacked my own head reading the guardian article and then…"

Seema Chandwani replied Jan 30, 2012 to Riots caused by insufficiency of violence, MP says

31 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Alan Stanton

"I was going to say the same thing, my find my iPhone was deactivated when I upgraded…"

Seema Chandwani replied Jan 29, 2012 to Here we go again, robbing bastards!

13 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by ingo pless

"I feel you... I had 2 weeks without iPhone, omg hell!!"

Seema Chandwani replied Jan 29, 2012 to Here we go again, robbing bastards!

13 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by ingo pless

"I agree that it would be discrimatory practice if all councils could say no, probabl…"

Seema Chandwani replied Jan 20, 2012 to Early release rapist now housed in... TOTTENHAM!

24 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by ingo pless

"((Hugs)) I just wish we had space as an area to deal with our problems without inher…"

Seema Chandwani replied Jan 20, 2012 to Early release rapist now housed in... TOTTENHAM!

24 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by ingo pless

"I agree The Sun is a trashy paper, but if you extract the "facts" they are his crime…"

24 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by ingo pless

"Cara, I am not suggesting/debating rehabilitation... I am debating common sense and…"

24 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by ingo pless

"PS... I dont normally read Murdoch trash... I was sent this via email last night."

24 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by ingo pless

"I chose to add it, under my contribution as I am currently on a blackberry. If you h…"

24 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by ingo pless

"I agree, my concern is Tottenham Police already have a huge workload, Parole boards…"

24 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by ingo pless

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service