Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

John McMullan's Discussions (8,382)

Discussions Replied To (8189) Replies Latest Activity

"My main objection is that it's all being kept VERY quiet and that our elected repres…"

John McMullan replied Oct 1, 2014 to St Ann's Hospital: Will Ed Miliband step in to shore his promise to protect the NHS ?

45 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by matthew cuthbert

"No, we just need to ship out the unhealthy (and poor) people and ship in some fit yo…"

John McMullan replied Oct 1, 2014 to St Ann's Hospital: Will Ed Miliband step in to shore his promise to protect the NHS ?

45 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by matthew cuthbert

"Andy Newman helped publicise the event and was instrumental in negotiations with the…"

John McMullan replied Oct 1, 2014 to Massive Thank You!

25 Oct 13, 2014
Reply by NIck and Lizzy

"No Chris, I believe you have stated in the original post what you want us to think y…"

John McMullan replied Sep 30, 2014 to How can we get our local politicians and other public servants to post regularly in this forum?

145 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"The "comments disabled" trick is used by a prominent HoLer too. Ridiculously transpa…"

John McMullan replied Sep 29, 2014 to How can we get our local politicians and other public servants to post regularly in this forum?

145 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"Chris, other than offering some of us an opportunity to rightly criticise the first…"

John McMullan replied Sep 29, 2014 to How can we get our local politicians and other public servants to post regularly in this forum?

145 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"I agree. So much for once you are elected you represent everyone in the ward... I al…"

145 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"The local Labour Party consistently campaigned on national issues (the bedroom tax!)…"

145 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"For the libdems you can just compare the votes of the two incumbents to the new cand…"

145 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"From what I have heard there was a bit more involved in the boy recovering his hat a…"

John McMullan replied Sep 26, 2014 to Lethargic Policing By Bonkers Boris

6 Sep 27, 2014
Reply by Mr Wodjacallim

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service