Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

tulips's Discussions (1,990)

Discussions Replied To (1285) Replies Latest Activity

"I saw an enquiry recently of a local person expressing interest in fostering a dog o…"

tulips replied Dec 21, 2016 to Dog day care needed from January for a 10 yo German Shepherd in N4

6 Dec 21, 2016
Reply by Anka

"I can recommend Pussy Galore Cat Care and Happy Dogs and Cats and Lauren and there i…"

tulips replied Dec 16, 2016 to Cat sitter needed for Christmas - last minute emergency!

5 Dec 23, 2016
Reply by Chris Florey

"Hester still needs a permanent home, but the good news is that a kind person has off…"

tulips replied Dec 15, 2016 to

just now

"I also highly recommend Carlos and his wife."

tulips replied Dec 14, 2016 to recommendation for gutter clearance and general repairs please

8 Jan 14, 2017
Reply by Roslyn Byfield

"Here's a nice Christmas video and song - Driving Home for Christmas - Rescue Remedie…"

tulips replied Dec 11, 2016 to Urgent: Local dog- walker(s) appears to have bitten off more than they can chew - do you recognise these dogs?

46 Jan 10, 2017
Reply by Sharon

"Hester would love a good permanent home or a temporary foster home in the meantime w…"

tulips replied Dec 10, 2016 to

just now

"Alison, it appears that hopefully the found cat on Biggerstaff St has been reunited…"

tulips replied Dec 7, 2016 to

just now

"It appears that hopefully the found cat on Biggerstaff St has been reunited with own…"

tulips replied Dec 7, 2016 to

just now

"Thanks Alison, well done for helping the cat. No update yet on the found Biggerstaff…"

tulips replied Dec 5, 2016 to

just now

"Hope you find someone suitable to look after your dog. I'm sure someone will reply t…"

tulips replied Dec 5, 2016 to Dog day care needed from January for a 10 yo German Shepherd in N4

6 Dec 21, 2016
Reply by Anka

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service