Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Clive Carter's Discussions (3,936)

Discussions Replied To (3627) Replies Latest Activity

"James, the torture and murder of Peter Connelly has moved a lot of people and you ar…"

Clive Carter replied Nov 10, 2009 to Shoesmith in Court this week

51 Apr 24, 2010

"Thanks Liz: I saw this a little earlier. It's an opinion piece intended to be provoc…"

Clive Carter replied Nov 10, 2009 to Local newspapers "just aren't worth saving"

12 Jun 14, 2013
Reply by Neville Collins

"According to Which? magazine, Lidl is Britain's best value supermarket. There's one…"

Clive Carter replied Nov 8, 2009 to Appalling traffic leaving Sainsbury's and Arena retail park - anyone know what's happening with it?

74 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Ruth

"James, with due respect I'm not convinced your 'consumer demand' is quite as much a…"

Clive Carter replied Nov 7, 2009 to The wrong size and shape

15 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Clive Carter

"James, you said: Lets all from now on buy only 'odd' shaped/coloured fruit/veg from…"

Clive Carter replied Nov 7, 2009 to The wrong size and shape

15 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Clive Carter

"James, you hum it and I'm sure Storky would write the music for it."

Clive Carter replied Nov 6, 2009 to Strange noise in the early hours of Thursday 5 November

14 Nov 21, 2009
Reply by Michael Anderson

"Yes indeed. Also see UNIX, DARPA and ArpaNET and AT&T's Bell Labs. Sir Tim Bern…"

Clive Carter replied Nov 5, 2009 to Quarter of world online as internet turns 40

1 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Clive Carter

"THIS was a private deal as Julie says ... except for one inconvenient truth. In thi…"

Clive Carter replied Nov 4, 2009 to Councillor suspended; minor Lottery-sized win for ex-Haringey employee. Why?

35 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by John McMullan

"By far the largest listed building in our Borough – and probably in the whole countr…"

Clive Carter replied Nov 3, 2009 to Government proposes stripping away protection for heritage buildings

11 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by Liz

"John, regarding all the snobs who are depriving homes of "working families": Is it d…"

Clive Carter replied Nov 3, 2009 to Government proposes stripping away protection for heritage buildings

11 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service