Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

ant's Discussions (960)

Discussions Replied To (823) Replies Latest Activity

"Seriously? Ok the last from me in the email thread to you dating back to last year i…"

ant replied Apr 9, 2014 to Here is the GLSG new constitution which will be decided on tonight

47 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by John McMullan

"Andy, in fact we have repeatedly asked Zena for this and received no reply. Both her…"

ant replied Apr 9, 2014 to Here is the GLSG new constitution which will be decided on tonight

47 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by John McMullan

"Please do watch that video phippsofacto links to - bit.ly/1stnrQt.  I don't often ge…"

ant replied Apr 8, 2014 to LED street lights coming to Haringey?

50 Feb 4, 2016
Reply by Laura H

"Thanks Phil. You're a real star for doing that."

ant replied Apr 8, 2014 to Here is the GLSG new constitution which will be decided on tonight

47 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by John McMullan

"So now we know - all those times we've wondered about the part 1 / part 2 separation…"

ant replied Apr 8, 2014 to GLSG constitution meeting protest

9 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by Alan Stanton

"I'll be putting kids to bed so can't make it sorry, but well done anyone that does.…"

ant replied Apr 8, 2014 to GLSG constitution meeting protest

9 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by Alan Stanton

"FWIW I've emailed my GLSG reps (Karen, David, Zena, Gina, Ian, and Adam) requesting…"

ant replied Apr 8, 2014 to Here is the GLSG new constitution which will be decided on tonight

47 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by John McMullan

"Yes, and being charitable, perhaps that is the case seeing as Ian added the GLSG dis…"

47 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by John McMullan

"Yes, I don't know why they're so funny about the membership. I can understand the co…"

47 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by John McMullan

"Thanks Karen. Were you able to find anything out yet (sorry to pester but they've sa…"

ant replied Apr 8, 2014 to Dear local election candidates - my bucket list

60 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service