Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

John D's Discussions (7,142)

Discussions Replied To (6843) Replies Latest Activity

"I had a feeling this was so - but it seems to be true: "  Despite being common pract…"

John D replied May 7, 2015 to If half of HoL voted Green, Lammy would still be elected, give serious thought to voting Green Today.

7 May 7, 2015
Reply by matthew cuthbert

"Those are not results - they are guesses."

John D replied May 7, 2015 to If half of HoL voted Green, Lammy would still be elected, give serious thought to voting Green Today.

7 May 7, 2015

"Liz Thank you for all your efforts throughout the years to bring us information on a…"

John D replied May 7, 2015 to Election Day 2015 info - Who is standing where and where you can vote for them.

4 May 7, 2015

"For God's sake!! Will this all be over after tomorrow ? Please say yes "

John D replied May 6, 2015 to Hornsey & Wood Green election candidate to issue retraction letter after publishing … a lie

72 May 8, 2015
Reply by David Barry

"Exactly. The irony escaped you ? "

John D replied May 6, 2015 to Top Twenty Recipients of Housing Benefit in Haringey

18 May 13, 2015
Reply by Hugo

"Sorry. By " you on here " I thought you meant members of HOL in general. Carry on "

John D replied May 6, 2015 to Hornsey & Wood Green election candidate to issue retraction letter after publishing … a lie

72 May 8, 2015
Reply by David Barry

"I have considered voting LibDem so sucks to you."

72 May 8, 2015
Reply by David Barry

"O Lord, grant me chastity and continence - but not yet "

John D replied May 6, 2015 to parking near Harringay Station

9 May 6, 2015
Reply by stuart

"Fewer !!"

John D replied May 6, 2015 to Learn a new language free online using your Haringey Libraries membership

7 May 6, 2015
Reply by StephenBln

"It's deja vu, all over again :-)"

John D replied May 5, 2015 to Hornsey Town Hall Community Consultation

1 May 5, 2015
Reply by John D

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service