Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Clive Carter's Discussions (3,936)

Discussions Replied To (3627) Replies Latest Activity

"I believe the NZ electoral system is modelled on that of Europe's most successful ec…"

Clive Carter replied May 8, 2010 to British Election Results under the fairer NZ electoral system (MMP)

8 May 9, 2010
Reply by matt

""Real" ? "News" ? "All signs look like" ? I think not. ."

Clive Carter replied May 7, 2010 to Not very Inspiring: local Labour Twitterers stick the tweetboot in to David Schmitz & Gorrie

72 May 11, 2010
Reply by Julie

"And so the pendulum continues, always reaching and going past the point of sensible…"

Clive Carter replied May 7, 2010 to local elections

48 May 12, 2010
Reply by Justin Hinchcliffe

"As a Teller at a couple of Polling Stations yesterday on behalf of the Liberal Democ…"

Clive Carter replied May 7, 2010 to Labour keen to know who you voted.

25 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Alan Stanton

"ELECTION material often has (unconscious) ironical aspects, but this one perhaps mor…"

Clive Carter replied May 5, 2010 to Labour Party Promotional Material - Local Elections 2010

46 May 6, 2010
Reply by Hugh

"I watched the last of the three Leaders debates on a friend's giant HD telly (whose…"

Clive Carter replied May 2, 2010 to Where is Gordon Brown?

1 May 2, 2010
Reply by Clive Carter

"reasonable and we're sending back a message of "Hands of our Head Teachers ES!" Thi…"

Clive Carter replied May 2, 2010 to Haringey heads enjoy five-star Oxford

24 May 2, 2010
Reply by Mr Growbag

"If it is bugged, the buggers will be the Council Majority Group, who control our Cha…"

24 May 2, 2010
Reply by Mr Growbag

"This luxurious five star hotel must look even nicer if you're not paying for it."

24 May 2, 2010
Reply by Mr Growbag

"Politics is a serious business, most of the time. The difference is that Barack Oba…"

Clive Carter replied May 2, 2010 to Dear 'Leaders' ... you need a sense of humour.

4 May 2, 2010
Reply by matt

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service