Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Heather Martin's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"Further to your last paragraph, I have just found out via the Council website that t…"

Heather Martin replied Jul 3, 2015 to Haringey Council Cabinet: tear down this wall !

43 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by Declan O'D

"Thanks for continuing to highlight this monstrosity Clive.  My recollection from las…"

Heather Martin replied Jul 3, 2015 to Haringey Council Cabinet: tear down this wall !

43 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by Declan O'D

"Thanks Liz and Suhith.  What time are you proposing for the meeting?  Also, an idea…"

Heather Martin replied Jun 30, 2015 to Edible front gardens - calling anyone interested in growing things to eat

14 Jun 30, 2015
Reply by Liz

"Hi Emily - I have e-mailed you with information about what I have and my contact det…"

Heather Martin replied Jun 30, 2015 to Could you donate any office furniture/equipment to Family First Aiders?

1 Jun 30, 2015
Reply by Heather Martin

"I checked this out this morning; I was in the vicinity of the "bone yard" at 0645. …"

Heather Martin replied Jun 30, 2015 to The Exercise Yard: the steel wall erected on three sides, around a childrens' playground, in a public park

7 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by Clive Carter

"I noticed this when in the park early yesterday morning.  It does look oppressive. …"

Heather Martin replied Jun 29, 2015 to The Exercise Yard: the steel wall erected on three sides, around a childrens' playground, in a public park

7 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by Clive Carter

"I share Osbawn's feeling (hate it: noise pollution; restricted access to park; don't…"

Heather Martin replied Jun 28, 2015 to How did the Wireless concert in Finsbury Park affect you?

161 Jun 28, 2019
Reply by Simon

"This "letter" dropped through the door today.  It is undated and of course we are al…"

Heather Martin replied Jun 26, 2015 to HARINGEY COUNCIL TRANSPORT PLANNER

35 Jul 24, 2015
Reply by Florence

"I should like to be involved in this.  Space is not so much an issue for me as time,…"

Heather Martin replied Jun 12, 2015 to Edible front gardens - calling anyone interested in growing things to eat

14 Jun 30, 2015
Reply by Liz

"I am currently awaiting details of the "re-provision" of my mother's day centre serv…"

Heather Martin replied May 21, 2015 to Area Forums and Committees: a letter from Cllr Bernice Vanier, Cabinet Member for Communities

22 May 26, 2015
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service