Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ralph Foster's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Have you performed a leak test? (Turn off all the isolation taps under sinks and sup…"

Ralph Foster replied Jun 17, 2016 to Water Meter - Do you have to have one ? If you do can you insist on having outside the house

16 Jul 29, 2016
Reply by MD

"Incidentally, I was going to ask you where you could recycle a compact fluorescent b…"

Ralph Foster replied Feb 12, 2016 to A NEW light bulb: a bright idea

7 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by Clive Carter

"So there's been a change to the openreach map in the last few days since I checked a…"

Ralph Foster replied Jan 3, 2016 to Virgin Media cable internet a good choice for Burgoyne road?

11 Jan 9, 2016
Reply by Alice B

"Well Alice, since checking last week something happened on the openreach site yester…"

Ralph Foster replied Jan 3, 2016 to Virgin Media cable internet a good choice for Burgoyne road?

11 Jan 9, 2016
Reply by Alice B

"Hi Gren, It is not sold yet.  But I'm out of the country till late December, so unle…"

Ralph Foster replied Oct 25, 2013 to For Sale : Topfield 5800 Freeview Receiver & Digital Video Recorder

2 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Ralph Foster

"Sorry to hear you too have had experience of this cashpoint.  I was involved in a si…"

Ralph Foster replied Apr 30, 2013 to Attempted robbery at santander cash machine yesterday

15 May 1, 2013
Reply by Hugh D

"I would recommend checking your balance daily. It was not till a day or so later tha…"

Ralph Foster replied Mar 2, 2011 to Cashpoint Scam - Green Lanes Santander Cashpoint Near Post Office

26 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Well it wasn't so much waving as holding them over the cashpoint screen, blocking my…"

Ralph Foster replied Feb 6, 2010 to Cashpoint Scam - Green Lanes Santander Cashpoint Near Post Office

26 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Here's an update. I've just checked my bank statement ... And there's £250 reported…"

Ralph Foster replied Feb 3, 2010 to Cashpoint Scam - Green Lanes Santander Cashpoint Near Post Office

26 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Nothing distinctive I'm afraid. They just looked like most young men and women walki…"

Ralph Foster replied Feb 1, 2010 to Cashpoint Scam - Green Lanes Santander Cashpoint Near Post Office

26 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service