Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Pav's Discussions (674)

Discussions Started (39) Replies Latest Activity

The shop front that housed Hanci

Ive just noticed that shop front that housed Hanci, a few doors up from the Salusbury on Grand Parade, is being gutted out.The building has…

Started by Pav in Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat

4 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by Pav

Advance Warning Signs for Hewitt Road No Right Turn?

This is very frustrating and confusing. As far as I can tell there is no clear warning sign on Whiteman road, but please correct me if I've…

Started by Pav in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

8 Feb 5, 2015
Reply by John D

Jai Krishna: the local place for delicious masala dosa and other vegetarian Indian food

Just had a masala dosa in Jai Krishna (10 Turnpike Lane, London N8 0PT). It's a crispy and fresh South Indian Indian kind of wrap, stuffed…

7 Jan 31, 2015
Reply by Nick

Diva Bistro Cafe Bar

Having my first coffee in this lovely bistro cafe bar that's just opened at 483 green lanes n4 (picture attached). They do a a variety of s…

4 Feb 13, 2015
Reply by Pav

Green Lanes regeneration update via project managers (through inquiry to Cllr Morton)

Having written to all councillors about raising my concerns about the lack of information on the regeneration, Cllr Morton responded, givin…

6 Dec 17, 2014
Reply by Jayvee

Bike stands by post office smashed!

See the attached picture that I just took. I remember a debate about the quality of stands some time back. But as I don't drive or ride a b…

58 Dec 19, 2014
Reply by Mr Wodjacallim

Simply Organique

Does anybody have more information on this place that has yet to open by exit 7 of Manor House tube? Not sure if it will be only an organic…

15 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Pembysingsong

Why are councillors not responding to HoL posts, including questions about the pocket park: My letter giving the leader of the council an opportunity to explain

Below is a thread of correspondence that I began on these issues on 2 October, initially with Cllr Ryan asking what Is happening with the p…

Started by Pav in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

9 Nov 3, 2014
Reply by Abi

Original postcard of Grand Parade, dated 1912

I'm sure that many of us don't know that people in Winchester were sending postcards of our very own Grand Parade to the Isle of White over…

13 Oct 24, 2014
Reply by maggie

Letter to council leader expressing concerns about members not responding to HoL posts

After feeling some frustration about members not responding to questions I raised, I sent this letter by email to the leader of the council…

Started by Pav in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

3 Oct 9, 2014
Reply by Pav

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service