Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Germana's Discussions (215)

Discussions Replied To (197) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Jessica, obviously I assume you are already registered to vote. If not, you can a…"

Germana replied Apr 28, 2014 to Question regarding absent voting

5 May 1, 2014
Reply by HarringayMarket

"Thanks Dick! TBD - the debate in this country's press is not really about the Europe…"

Germana replied Apr 23, 2014 to European election debates begin next week

4 Apr 24, 2014
Reply by Pamela Harling

"That's a fair point - I have to admit I have never contacted MEPs as a citizen so I…"

Germana replied Apr 2, 2014 to Green Party leader Natalie Bennett and Jean Lambert MEP coming to Muswell Hill, Sat 5th April

8 Apr 2, 2014
Reply by Germana

"I assume you live in the UK so no, you can't vote in Italy. This is about the rights…"

Germana replied Apr 2, 2014 to EU citizen in UK? Register to vote by 6 May. It really matters this time!

4 Apr 2, 2014
Reply by John D

"Just want to add that it's not necessary to tell authorities in your home country th…"

Germana replied Apr 2, 2014 to EU citizen in UK? Register to vote by 6 May. It really matters this time!

4 Apr 2, 2014
Reply by John D

"In my experience most MEPs (with a few exceptions...for example I would not bother w…"

Germana replied Apr 2, 2014 to Green Party leader Natalie Bennett and Jean Lambert MEP coming to Muswell Hill, Sat 5th April

8 Apr 2, 2014
Reply by Germana

"I"m not a member of any political party, but as someone who works a lot on EU issues…"

Germana replied Apr 1, 2014 to Green Party leader Natalie Bennett and Jean Lambert MEP coming to Muswell Hill, Sat 5th April

8 Apr 2, 2014
Reply by Germana

"I think they've started already actually! "

Germana replied Mar 27, 2014 to Your energy is cheap ....

19 May 29, 2014
Reply by CanadianMichael

"It's also a good time to put solar panels on your roof, as prices have come down mas…"

19 May 29, 2014
Reply by CanadianMichael

"Of course it's good advice. We have double glazed windows, for example, which makes…"

19 May 29, 2014
Reply by CanadianMichael

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service