Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Vanessa Rickett's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"That's right Hugh. StART wants to change the way we think about housing. There is a…"

Vanessa Rickett replied Aug 9, 2016 to StART - helping the community take charge of the St Ann's Development!

42 Oct 26, 2016
Reply by Geoff Amabilino

"The crowdfunding is for architects to draw up plans that represent the community's v…"

Vanessa Rickett replied Aug 8, 2016 to StART - helping the community take charge of the St Ann's Development!

42 Oct 26, 2016
Reply by Geoff Amabilino

"I think we have the opportunity to do something really special with this wonderful s…"

Vanessa Rickett replied Nov 5, 2015 to Locals Show Strong Support For Taking Charge of St Ann's Development

8 Nov 11, 2015
Reply by RTDR

"My duaghter's islabike was stolen from there last year and never turned up. It was k…"

Vanessa Rickett replied Apr 27, 2015 to Child's bike stolen from chestnuts park!

12 May 2, 2015
Reply by Luci

"Hi Robert, happy to fill you in. Have put in contact request."

Vanessa Rickett replied Mar 21, 2015 to Probably a top ten LBH spin entry

60 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Mr Wodjacallim

"Actually, we can as a community try to challenge these decisions.The South Tottenham…"

Vanessa Rickett replied Mar 20, 2015 to Probably a top ten LBH spin entry

60 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Mr Wodjacallim

"Clearly the committee is bound by the law. I too heard the advice of the lawyer. He…"

60 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Mr Wodjacallim

"St Ann's does count because haringey granted the planning permission to change the u…"

60 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Mr Wodjacallim

"I agree with Judith, thousands of posts on Harringay traffic, very little on the pov…"

Vanessa Rickett replied Nov 8, 2013 to Last chance to object to Hewit Road no right turn proposals

42 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by Judith Box

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service