Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Liz's Discussions (7,804)

Discussions Replied To (5169) Replies Latest Activity

"You can find your local councillor here ( I can't comment on their effectiveness!) a…"

Liz replied Mar 5, 2020 to Housing specific advice - social housing problems with landlord - where in Harringey?

9 Mar 5, 2020
Reply by Liz

"See my response above re other suggestions. In defence of the local CitA, I voluntee…"

Liz replied Mar 5, 2020 to Housing specific advice - social housing problems with landlord - where in Harringey?

9 Mar 5, 2020
Reply by Liz

"It is a problem that most advice centres operate within working hours. You can also…"

9 Mar 5, 2020
Reply by Liz

"There's also an Advice Day at the Civic Centre next week, Tues 1-4"

9 Mar 5, 2020
Reply by Liz

"I would start with Citizens Advice  - they used to have someone who dealt directly w…"

9 Mar 5, 2020
Reply by Liz

"Disabilities that might not need obvious mobility aids such as sticks, walkers or ch…"

Liz replied Mar 5, 2020 to Haringey Launch Scheme for Dedicated Parking Spaces for Disabled Residents

3 Mar 6, 2020
Reply by Saddic

"As I understand it, Pre-Construct have one more week on the site but because of the…"

Liz replied Feb 7, 2020 to Important Mesolithic site uncovered at Tottenham Hale

3 Feb 7, 2020
Reply by Liz

"First of all thank you for building a pond. Lots of wildlife and invertebrates such…"

Liz replied Feb 4, 2020 to Frog spawn o'clock?

11 Mar 4, 2021
Reply by Mig G

"I’ve just chased this up again after reporting 5 days ago and have been promised an…"

Liz replied Jan 28, 2020 to Water leak on corner of St Ann's Day 4!

9 Jan 29, 2020

"I’ll message you "

Liz replied Jan 24, 2020 to Small camping mats for sitting on

3 Jan 24, 2020
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service