Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Clive Carter's Discussions (3,936)

Discussions Replied To (3627) Replies Latest Activity

"Ofer I would be proud to count an original Streetcar shareholder as someone I know (…"

Clive Carter replied Nov 21, 2010 to Streetcar throws in the towel as whispers about Haringey cabinet intent to charge them for parking their cars come true! (Spoof*)

50 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Clive Carter

"Thanks for this info Alan. Making payments online in this way makes huge sense. My…"

Clive Carter replied Nov 21, 2010 to Parking Permits - Can Haringey make life more difficult?

78 Mar 14, 2011

"GN8: I believe you're looking for some kind of conspiracy here where none exists. Wh…"

Clive Carter replied Nov 21, 2010 to Streetcar throws in the towel as whispers about Haringey cabinet intent to charge them for parking their cars come true! (Spoof*)

50 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Clive Carter

"I recently sold my car of the last 12 years and am currently evaluating Streetcar.…"

Clive Carter replied Nov 20, 2010 to Streetcar throws in the towel as whispers about Haringey cabinet intent to charge them for parking their cars come true! (Spoof*)

50 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Clive Carter

"I cannot see how the sale in April, of Streetcar to Zipcar, has anything to do with…"

Clive Carter replied Nov 20, 2010 to Streetcar throws in the towel as whispers about Haringey cabinet intent to charge them for parking their cars come true! (Spoof*)

50 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Clive Carter

"Alan, re this new benchmarking to average – it's possible you may be provided with t…"

Clive Carter replied Nov 19, 2010 to Survey: Do you agree with council plans to raise Resident Permit fees by 60%?

80 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Billy Hole

"OK. AVERAGE. This new-found desire to bring Haringey's charges more in line with the…"

Clive Carter replied Nov 19, 2010 to Survey: Do you agree with council plans to raise Resident Permit fees by 60%?

80 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Billy Hole

"Stephen I think your fine photo makes the point about (different) German conditions…"

Clive Carter replied Nov 18, 2010 to Meet the new London routemaster

57 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by StephenBln

"Alan I am curious as to what is involved because on the face of it, it doesn't seem…"

Clive Carter replied Nov 18, 2010 to Lease plans for Crematorium and Cemetery sites

11 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Clive, it puzzles me why you and others don't formally ask questions you'd like answ…"

Clive Carter replied Nov 18, 2010 to Lease plans for Crematorium and Cemetery sites

11 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service